The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

Worcester Sport and Exercise Science Interview Replies

I attended a Sports and Exercise Science interview at St.John's campus in Worcester on the 14h of January. I was just wondering how long it would normally take to get a reply?

I'd appreciate if anyone could help me out and I'd love to hear if anyone gets an offer :smile:
Reply 1
Hey I did hnd sports coaching and they accepted me yesyerday

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Reply 2
I literally had an acceptance about half an hour after posting this haha what's your offer? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
It's a conditional offer what about you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Yes a conditional offer too, is it your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
No it's not my first choice it's my insurance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Same as me I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
What's your first choice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Chester but I haven't had a reply from there yet, so far it's Cardiff met

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
My one is CHESTER as well, Ahh hopefully they will reply soon! I've got an offer from them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Ahh cool :smile: yeah fingers crossed! If you don't mind me asking when did they reply to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
They got to me 10th of November! That was just 4 days after i applied

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Www I did apply later 14th of December so we'll see

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah mate, good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
What kind of questions did they ask you for the interview? I know it was a long time ago, but even just a general idea of what the interview was like would be a massive help :smile:
What does the interview day include?? What should I expect?
Reply 17
Whats the assessment day like? just got a letter for an interview and wondered what the days likely to throw at me?
Original post by dwilly
Whats the assessment day like? just got a letter for an interview and wondered what the days likely to throw at me?

There are 3 main parts of the day. The interview, the group discussion and the practical exercise activity.

The interview they will focus on points from your personal statement. So read up on that and make sure you know why you chose Worcester and you know what it has to offer which will particularly benefit you.

the group discussion will focus on scientific aspects of sport. IE performance enhancing drugs.

And then an hour for practical.

This will take you till around 3pm
Reply 19
Heres my take on it, after listening to the talk by the principle, the university, and all universities, have to prove they are not just taking anybody on for any of their courses, so they have to be able to prove they have a selection process, and the interview is part of that selection process but it seems if you have applied and have an interest in the subject you are in, not really a selection process more of a ticking the box exercise, basically don't worry about it, it's just something they have to do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending