Thanks Spotify :yy:

Correct :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries :smile: How are we all today? :smile:

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:wavey: gotta finish physics :wink:
:hugs:

GCSE or A Level? As I did Physics on both (although ages ago) so you could always let me know if there's something you need help on :smile:
Original post by spotify95
GCSE or A Level? As I did Physics on both (although ages ago) so you could always let me know if there's something you need help on :smile:

I've done it now thanks :hugs: A2 :wink: 266
:goodnight:
(edited 7 years ago)
:colonhash:Tell me :colone: :colone:266
I have nothing to tell :u:
No worries :smile: How are we all today? :smile:268

I'm alright thanks :smile:
How are you Spotify?

Original post by Matrix123
How are you Spotify?

I'm good thanks :smile: Was going to pop into the town center today but decided not to in the end... nevermind!

Did receive a couple of orders today though :smile: it's not often that you can buy 12 compatible Epson CX3200 cartridges for less than £5 inclusive... :biggrin: :yep:

How are you Spotify?

:colone: tell anyway :colone: :colone:258
It's a shame I don't have the time
To right out a little rhyme
As lovely as those Fromage-y lines :tongue:

Ooh, I haven't seen that! It does look very good though. As you have said that it is brilliant, I really should try to watch it some point soon. :yep: It certainly was rather surreal.

Indeed! :h: Observing our surroundings really does help to give us a peace of mind, I find. :smile: That sounds awesome; I'll keep your interest in mind when it comes to learning about quantum physics. :biggrin: Yes! Hm, maybe. I'm still trying out different resources in the hope that they can help me. If it turns out I really can't, I may have to ask experienced people on TSR, such as Spotify. :smile:

:biggrin: I am probably not the best person to ask about quantum physics - it is an interest I hope to expand my knowledge on. :yep: :biggrin: Yes, that is an appropriate course of action. :smile:

I hope you are okay! :h:

:moon:

I'm good thanks :smile: Was going to pop into the town center today but decided not to in the end... nevermind!

Did receive a couple of orders today though :smile: it's not often that you can buy 12 compatible Epson CX3200 cartridges for less than £5 inclusive... :biggrin: :yep:

Glad to hear it! :h: I see, ahh well. Hopefully you can get that done tomorrow, or whenever you are next free to do so. :smile:

That's great! Haha wow, nice :yy:
:colone: tell anyway :colone: :colone:258

Cylinders <---- :afraid:
Original post by PerplexingGeode
:biggrin: I am probably not the best person to ask about quantum physics - it is an interest I hope to expand my knowledge on. :yep: :biggrin: Yes, that is an appropriate course of action. :smile:

I hope you are okay! :h:

Aww fair enough, but it is the interest that counts. :yep: Nice, good luck with that. :biggrin:

I,, I was going to say I am but in all honesty, I don't think I am to be completely honest. :redface: It's just one of those nights, but not the worst so everything should be OK :smile:
How are you, Perplexing? :biggrin:

Glad to hear it! :h: I see, ahh well. Hopefully you can get that done tomorrow, or whenever you are next free to do so. :smile:

Aww fair enough, but it is the interest that counts. :yep: Nice, good luck with that. :biggrin:

I,, I was going to say I am but in all honesty, I don't think I am to be completely honest. :redface: It's just one of those nights, but not the worst so everything should be OK :smile:

What's up about cylinders?
What's up about cylinders?

Tipping

I believe that as long as you try your best, that is what truly matters. :yep: You need to have confidence in your own abilities! :smile: :five:

Aww, I am sorry to hear that. If there is anything you want to talk about, you could always PM me? :h: :hugs:

I am okay, though I have had better days too! Hopefully, you feel a little better tomorrow! :hugs:

I've done it now thanks :hugs: A2 :wink: 266
:goodnight:

Oh I did A2 4 years ago :biggrin: Don't know how much I can still remember but let me know if you need any help :smile:

+2