The Student Room Group

Dumbest thing someone has said to you?

Scroll to see replies

when an AMERICAN tried telling me - a Brit and Londoner - that Liverpool was in London.
Original post by RossB1702
It's more of a conversational starter. It's less forward than going up to someone and saying "you got a haircut". It's obvious you got a haircut and this is the reason me including say this to people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

"NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MATE IT JUST FELL OUT WHILST I WAS SLEEPING" is my usual *****sh response. I then walk away :rofl:

Spoiler

When a Chinese guy asked me if I speak British
(edited 7 years ago)
What do you think
(edited 7 years ago)
I was working security at an event the other day and after it had ended one women wandered over to my exit gate wanting to leave. It was shut, said emergency exit only and had black material covering the gate to make it obvious you weren't meant to normally go through.

So she walks over and says "Can I go through here?" to which I tell her no, it is reserved for emergency exit only... She responds "oh my God, why even have a gate???".

-__-
me and my friends went nando's and she told the worker she is thinking of getting half chicken but didn't know how big it was to she asked 'how big is the other half of the chicken?'
Original post by TorpidPhil
I was working security at an event the other day and after it had ended one women wandered over to my exit gate wanting to leave. It was shut, said emergency exit only and had black material covering the gate to make it obvious you weren't meant to normally go through.

So she walks over and says "Can I go through here?" to which I tell her no, it is reserved for emergency exit only... She responds "oh my God, why even have a gate???".

-__-

Lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Does anyone know the number for the fire brigade?"

:s-smilie:
"Is Africa in Kenya?"
"If the North Pole is really cold, then is the South Pole really hot?"
"Who invented the orange?" (srs)
"I miss Ready Steady Cook. Lenny Henry was my favourite"
"Is Cambridge the capital city of London?"
"Let's go from meest to lowst" - this is meant to be most to lowest btw
Me to a friend: Are you quite left wing then?
Friend: I'm a Marxist.
Me: Why?
Friend: Marxism stops racism.
But if your Dad's white, then why are you-eyes me up and down-erm....brown?

Was asked by an adult. Times like those, I just wish the universe would delete itself. :rolleyes:
On an airplane

"Wow, its really stuffy in here"
Goes to open windows

"Why the hell don't the windows open?"
Tries to force windows open.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why didn't they just phone for help at the BATTLE OF BOSWORTH?

Was Jesus a member of the Labour Party?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Asked me why I was so keen on learning about Python. Little did I know she was talking of the snake whilst I was talking of the programming language.
On this Facebook video, someone was saying,

"We should respect and look after the Earth because soon it's going to be 2017 years old"
"Does ice cream need to be digested?" ~ My dad.

"Is the sun a planet?" ~ My dad.

"Is the sun only bright because it reflects light off stars?" ~ My dad.
Original post by honour
On this Facebook video, someone was saying,

"We should respect and look after the Earth because soon it's going to be 2017 years old"

Oh God...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
I'm having a good laugh reading all these :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I actually record stupid things, already posted 2. Here's the rest!
"I thought the plural for meese was cow"
"Can you make babies with a baby?"
"Who's Farsley"
"cheer up love, the cavalry has arrived" < --- My favourite, it's "Cheers love, the cavalries' here"

Quick Reply

Latest