The Student Room Group

Privileged people...

So I was talking to this person, 16 year old kid, wealthy parents, big house, nice car etc. and we're playing this game, and we're trying to do a 'thing' as a 3 man team, until he decides he doesn't want to do this 'thing' because he doesn't think it's worth his time - fair enough, until you consider the overwhelming amount of assistance I had given him in the past.

So I pointed out how ungrateful he was being for my help, which he didn't take too well to say the least. He starts spewing some of the most unacceptable sh*t I have ever heard, things like
"I AM a jumped up little c*nt I know. I'm rich and have a wonderful girlfriend you can only dream of"
"Enjoy death when it comes"
"my father's business turned over 500k last year so guess who can buy whatever he wants... oh yeah me"

There's a lot more than that but I'll leave it at that. I just need to say I have never met a more spoilt, entitled, ungrateful little **** in my entire life.
Anyway, rant over. Thoughts on these kinds of people?

Scroll to see replies

I can't stand them
Reply 2
Yeah well he is 16 years old, you expect something intelligent out the mouth of a 16 year old? Very rare. He can boast about all the money his dad has now but things can come to an end very quickly and his wealth can all be gone in a matter of days, that's when he will realise.
Let me guess the ethnicity of this person???

Posted from TSR Mobile
He is, sadly very real. Let me assure you.
I'm glad you didn't say anything in return because now you look like the better person. Also, there's no point wasting breath on a spoilt brat.

He thinks money can buy him everything, let him dwell within that ideology.
A few other absolutely STELLAR quotes from this child:
"Oh I am loving my life. It's just all the f**king air you are wasting on this planet and wasting my time. kys (kill yourself) and bye"
"yes mate, mclaren is great work experience" - boasting that his daddy got him an internship at McLaren, despite the fact he is clearly dyslexic, and maybe even autistic and more.
"Nope I work and make 15,000 a year hahaha" - boasting about a job his daddy got him, again.
"I am spoilt. I love it, trust me"
I've never wanted to punch someone in the face as much as this naïve little brat.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Applepiex3
I'm glad you didn't say anything in return because now you look like the better person. Also, there's no point wasting breath on a spoilt brat.

He thinks money can buy him everything, let him dwell within that ideology.

Oh no, I went there sadly. I hit back hard. I was furious.
There are knobbers from all walks of life.... it's not the wealth that makes someone obnoxious or otherwise, it just affects the way in which it's expressed.
Original post by cbreef
Oh no, I went there sadly. I hit back hard. I was furious.

It's okay, I would feel the urge to slap the kid (which is worse lol).

EDIT: WAIT! I just read you wrote he's autistic! Mate, its okay if that is the case. The boy honestly may not know how his words are impacting you. If he truly is autistic, don't let his words get to you.
(edited 7 years ago)
It's okay, I would feel the urge to slap the kid (which is worse lol).

EDIT: WAIT! I just read you wrote he's autistic! Mate, its okay if that is the case. The boy honestly may not know how his words are impacting you. If he truly is autistic, don't let his words get to you.

I don't know for sure if he's autistic. He seems like he is, at least mildly, but he is definitely dyslexic. He failed to spell 'probably' correctly (as well as other simple words but that one stood out).
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by cbreef
A few other absolutely STELLAR quotes from this child:
"Oh I am loving my life. It's just all the f**king air you are wasting on this planet and wasting my time. kys (kill yourself) and bye"
"yes mate, mclaren is great work experience" - boasting that his daddy got him an internship at McLaren, despite the fact he is clearly dyslexic, and maybe even autistic and more.
"Nope I work and make 15,000 a year hahaha" - boasting about a job his daddy got him, again.
"I am spoilt. I love it, trust me"
I've never wanted to punch someone in the face as much as this naïve little brat.

Who TF brags about being on 15K :rofl:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Who TF brags about being on 15K :rofl:

Well he is 16 woody...
Original post by cbreef
I don't know for sure if he's autistic. He seems like he is, at least mildly, but he is definitely dyslexic. He failed to spell 'probably' correctly (as well as other simple words but that one stood out).

Well if he is not autistic then he's just a spoilt teenager who is being childish.
If he is autistic then its best to ignore everything that happened.

If you feel emotionally distressed, talk to the boys parents perhaps?
Original post by cbreef
So I was talking to this person, 16 year old kid, wealthy parents, big house, nice car etc. and we're playing this game, and we're trying to do a 'thing' as a 3 man team, until he decides he doesn't want to do this 'thing' because he doesn't think it's worth his time - fair enough, until you consider the overwhelming amount of assistance I had given him in the past.

So I pointed out how ungrateful he was being for my help, which he didn't take too well to say the least. He starts spewing some of the most unacceptable sh*t I have ever heard, things like
"I AM a jumped up little c*nt I know. I'm rich and have a wonderful girlfriend you can only dream of"
"Enjoy death when it comes"
"my father's business turned over 500k last year so guess who can buy whatever he wants... oh yeah me"

There's a lot more than that but I'll leave it at that. I just need to say I have never met a more spoilt, entitled, ungrateful little **** in my entire life.
Anyway, rant over. Thoughts on these kinds of people?

"Plato O Plomo"
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1476228472.056249.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well if he is not autistic then he's just a spoilt teenager who is being childish.
If he is autistic then its best to ignore everything that happened.

If you feel emotionally distressed, talk to the boys parents perhaps?

His parents are the problem. They're the reason he is the way he is.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
When you describe a 3 man 'thing' taking place- Should I even ask?
Original post by RossB1702
"Plato O Plomo"
Posted from TSR Mobile

Whatever's more painful.
Original post by cbreef
Whatever's more painful.

It was just a random post tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
When you describe a 3 man 'thing' taking place- Should I even ask?

One was actually a woman :biggrin: And no, it's not what you think :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending