The Student Room Group

Procrastination

Srsly procrastinating right now

Scroll to see replies

Aren't we all
Original post by wolfmoon88
Srsly procrastinating right now

Join the club. It's getting to the point where I would rather do nothing than study for my theory test :colonhash:
Reply 3
Original post by Elastichedgehog
Aren't we all

Reply 4
Aren't we all

Fair, writing an exploration on math right now. Frankly, couldn't think of anything more boring than this at this point in time.

Original post by cbreef
Join the club. It's getting to the point where I would rather do nothing than study for my theory test :colonhash:

GL on your theory test, lol, yeah would rather do anything but study...
Fair, writing an exploration on math right now. Frankly, couldn't think of anything more boring than this at this point in time.

GL on your theory test, lol, yeah would rather do anything but study...

I should be doing my psychology assignment, philosophy tutorial assignment and the **** tonne of reading I'm behind on but eh. Two of those things are nearly done.
i have 3 essays to do by tomorrow morning, all i've done is highlight....
Reply 7
I should be doing my psychology assignment, philosophy tutorial assignment and the **** tonne of reading I'm behind on but eh. Two of those things are nearly done.

I only need to analyze my data that I have spent more than 3 hours manually keying in each data set on Excel xD. Glad you are close to finishing the above two assignments that you listed :smile:

Original post by retro_turtles
i have 3 essays to do by tomorrow morning, all i've done is highlight....

Yeah... I have a biology lab due on Thursday and a Theory of Knowledge assignment that I assume should be due on Friday. Finished my Mandarin essay earlier which was hell. Good luck on your 3 essays :smile:
I only need to analyze my data that I have spent more than 3 hours manually keying in each data set on Excel xD. Glad you are close to finishing the above two assignments that you listed :smile:

Yeah... I have a biology lab due on Thursday and a Theory of Knowledge assignment that I assume should be due on Friday. Finished my Mandarin essay earlier which was hell. Good luck on your 3 essays :smile:

Thank you! I found the markscheme for one ....
Reply 9
Thank you! I found the markscheme for one ....

The perks of having internet handy xD, I have markschemes for almost all past exams in IB, they've been pretty useful for practice.
For all my fellow procrastinators out there - this is for you.

http://waitbutwhy.com/2013/10/why-procrastinators-procrastinate.html
The perks of having internet handy xD, I have markschemes for almost all past exams in IB, they've been pretty useful for practice.

they are bur i feel bad for using it but i cannot risk resitting the essay
they are bur i feel bad for using it but i cannot risk resitting the essay

At this point, it is probably more advisable to use the markscheme than not just because you have 3 essays due, but yeah, it feels kind of bad when you don't do your own work, especially if it is a humanities subject I assume?
At this point, it is probably more advisable to use the markscheme than not just because you have 3 essays due, but yeah, it feels kind of bad when you don't do your own work, especially if it is a humanities subject I assume?

na its biology
na its biology

meh... biology, don't think there can be many true insights at AS level so you'll probs be ok using a markscheme once :smile: humanities are more about personal opinions/ unique insights so that is probs worse if you use a markscheme for that lol
meh... biology, don't think there can be many true insights at AS level so you'll probs be ok using a markscheme once :smile: humanities are more about personal opinions/ unique insights so that is probs worse if you use a markscheme for that lol

yeah haha, are you still procrastinating for what you were meant to do?
yeah haha, are you still procrastinating for what you were meant to do?

Technically speaking, yeah but not really because I hit a huge issue while trying to set my values for statistical analysis. So I am thinking while procrastinating :P
Technically speaking, yeah but not really because I hit a huge issue while trying to set my values for statistical analysis. So I am thinking while procrastinating :P

well its still something tbh
well its still something tbh

As long as I give something in, my teacher will not be too mad. And yeah it's still something xD
As long as I give something in, my teacher will not be too mad. And yeah it's still something xD

Theres always going to be that one person doing nothing tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending