The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

please just let me say this.
it isnt rule breaking or triggering or discussing moderation so please please just leave it be.
i want to say stuff bc i cant take it on here really so if in 10 years someone stumbles across this pathetic mess of an account they know that i just didn't disappear into thin air.
cos yknow i acc have contributed stuff to this site and made friends on here most of which i talk to offsite anyway but meh.
dont really want to talk to many ppl anymore if im honest.
no-one seems to be 'getting it' as such and im not trying to be snowflakey. im not going to mention the nightmares again or discuss their content bc im tired of it and tired of reliving it and idk dont suppose anyone else wants to hear it.
im detached tbh, i feel absolutely nothing. i cry bc idk why it feels the right thing to do but it isnt conducive and doesn't help it just makes me cold.
i need my own head really, as much as i dont need it bc it doesnt seem to do me or anyone else any favours.
feel broken and just idk pinged about from person to person cos no-one can really do anything and i think it scares ppl.
idk
so yeh, pls leave me alone.
dont quote this or stuff and pls dont get rid of it, ive made it as innocuous as possible.
so yeh
bye for now
Reply 2021
Original post by CoolCavy
please just let me say this.
it isnt rule breaking or triggering or discussing moderation so please please just leave it be.
i want to say stuff bc i cant take it on here really so if in 10 years someone stumbles across this pathetic mess of an account they know that i just didn't disappear into thin air.
cos yknow i acc have contributed stuff to this site and made friends on here most of which i talk to offsite anyway but meh.
dont really want to talk to many ppl anymore if im honest.
no-one seems to be 'getting it' as such and im not trying to be snowflakey. im not going to mention the nightmares again or discuss their content bc im tired of it and tired of reliving it and idk dont suppose anyone else wants to hear it.
im detached tbh, i feel absolutely nothing. i cry bc idk why it feels the right thing to do but it isnt conducive and doesn't help it just makes me cold.
i need my own head really, as much as i dont need it bc it doesnt seem to do me or anyone else any favours.
feel broken and just idk pinged about from person to person cos no-one can really do anything and i think it scares ppl.
idk
so yeh, pls leave me alone.
dont quote this or stuff and pls dont get rid of it, ive made it as innocuous as possible.
so yeh
bye for now

Pm me, or someone you trust at least, please

Posted from TSR Mobile
Horny.
Tired
:angry:
Woke up at 3am to the sound of my housemate singing and playing gituar in their room
My room is 3 rooms away as well:redface: but ngl it is nice to wake up to music :rofl:
Tired!
Am at work all ready :/
I am feeling horny for a Busty woman
I'm feeling beyond depressed as I just left for work and I don't have my nose piercing in and now it's gonna close up :frown:
I feel tired and stressed :frown:
To all of you : :biggrin:
1476253593928.jpg1476253607756.jpg1476253622466.jpg1476253636786.jpg1476253679636.jpg1476253724196.jpg1476253764358.jpg1476253803246.jpg
Barely had any sleep :mmm: got one lesson and that's it, why do I always stay up on the worst possible days? :cry2:
Lmao I m scared AF

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rhaenys10
Lmao I m scared AF

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: :jumphug: Gonna be ok
Just be a ninja :ninja:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:console: :jumphug: Gonna be ok
Just be a ninja :ninja:

omfg thanks a lot 😂 <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
omfg thanks a lot 😂 <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

S'all good <3

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
S'all good <3

Spoiler

All these games and u played me...

Posted from TSR Mobile
All these games and u played me...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jus havin some fun :colone:
My 2nd birthday present from @iEthan arrived today, and it has considerably cheered me up, thank you so much. :hugs:
Feeling happy :h:

Bought my first piece of wedding attire today :love: got the hairband piece I've been eyeing up for ages and me and my mum are gonna jazz it up a bit to make it even more Spock's Socks-esque lol. It's a small buy but it's a start :h:

Also bought my Christmas cards for this year and yes...they do have cats on them :colondollar:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest