The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

why are a lot of Pakistanis ashamed of their ethnicity?

Scroll to see replies

Because I think some Pakistanis are idiots, and I dont like to associate myself with them. Im a different type of Pakistani.
Original post by unaManzana
I gave a clear reply, too..

I don't see any problem in "nice one, mate." its all down to your interpretation of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

my interpretation is: "you're a pakistani, so you're angry that I criticised your motherland", which is funny, as if you could even defend it if you tried
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sleepysnooze
my interpretation is: "you're a pakistani, so you're angry that I criticised your motherland", which is funny, as if you could even defend it if you tried

The person doesn't seem angry to me at all.
Original post by Saba XD
The person doesn't seem angry to me at all.

did you see their first message to me on page 2? :|
did you see their first message to me on page 2? :|

I'll have a look then.

not really.
I just asked where you got the information from. as I've stated before, most people get the ideas about religion and other countries from the media. and the media have a reputation of over hyping certain things.

why do you assume I'm angry? lmao. because I said "********?" wow ok. you're trying to judge my emotions over the internet. not a very smart move, bro :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zargabaath
She probably thought you were calling her as fat as a country :lol:

Lool, but seriously when I told her she looked Pakistani she got really offended
Original post by loveleest
Lool, but seriously when I told her she looked Pakistani she got really offended

where is she from instead lol
High levels of incest and inbreeding?
where is she from instead lol

She is from Pakistan.
not really.

but..."yes" really...you are pakistani so hence you're giving me this rich routine. just stop. you haven't even attempted to actually defend pakistan because it is a real **** shed of a country - I'm, again, not saying anything to do with race, I'm talking about your motherland. go on. try and give me some reasons why pakistan isn't such a crappy country. "the food"? lmao
but..."yes" really...you are pakistani so hence you're giving me this rich routine. just stop. you haven't even attempted to actually defend pakistan because it is a real **** shed of a country - I'm, again, not saying anything to do with race, I'm talking about your motherland. go on. try and give me some reasons why pakistan isn't such a crappy country. "the food"? lmao

mate I'm just asking where you got some of this information from.

why are you failing to give such a simple request?

honestly, there is no point defending my country to someone so narrow minded such as yourself.
(edited 7 years ago)
mate I'm just asking where you got some of this information from.

why are you failing to give such a simple request?

honestly, there is no point defending my country to someone so narrow minded such as yourself.

I got the information from your motherland, like I said to you before
and thanks for confirming what I was saying all along - you're pakistani, and that is literally your only incentive, and anybody's only incentive, to defend such a terrible place
Should have married for love and not had an arranged marriage. Sounds like you've been through a lot of **** though.
I got the information from your motherland, like I said to you before
and thanks for confirming what I was saying all along - you're pakistani, and that is literally your only incentive, and anybody's only incentive, to defend such a terrible place

it's hard to believe that someone as narrow minded as you would even leave this country.

I'm done arguing with someone as stupid as you, who would lie for the sake of an argument.

have a nice life, mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
it's hard to believe that someone as narrow minded as you would even leave this country.

I'm done arguing with someone as stupid as you, who would lie for the sake of an argument.

got proof? why even ask then?

have a nice life, mate.

I've only got you moping like this because I proved myself correct - you can't justify pride in pakistan as a country - truth can hurt.
because the media is known to over exaggerate in an attempt to cause hate and fear

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? Where's your evidence?
I'm a British Pakistani and it upsets me when I see other countries such as turkey, mexico, Spain having their flags everywhere, being proud of their language and culture. I wish my people were more proud of their culture and would show it off just as much.

is it the medias fault? giving south Asians a bad name?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do you think? Because of the terrorist attacks that the media reports all he time? Because of the hate they get because of then media? Because Isis?

It's a combination of the there

Latest

Trending

Trending