Reply 2
You traitor!! :angry:
Reply 3
What kind of meat? :perv:
Original post by ikhan94
You traitor!! :angry:

I feel SICK.
Was it halal?
Since you've done this, why not go the whole hog? Pun absolutely intended. Fry up some caramelised onion pork sausages. Worth betraying your core values for.
Awww. Have a mocha or something if you want to get rid of the taste. :hide:

Don't be too hard on yourself anyway, you do well by keeping it up normally and I'm sure you'll find a way to 'make amends' to yourself.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mactotaur
Since you've done this, why not go the whole hog? Pun absolutely intended. Fry up some caramelised onion pork sausages. Worth betraying your core values for.

Are you trying to make me jump off a cliff? I feel so guilty rn.
Good. Hope you enjoyed
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Are you trying to make me jump off a cliff? I feel so guilty rn.

Did you kill the animal yourself? Did you make it suffer? Would it still have died had you not eaten it?

Guilt doesn't enter into it.
When I was in primary school, I used to go to this after-school club, and we used to eat sandwiches there. There was this kid, that was Muslim or whatever, and he couldn't eat meat, but one day he accidentally took a bite out a ham sandwich. Took him about a minute to realise, and he started crying....I couldn't stop laughing lol, it sounds so terrible but it was so funny at the time. :rofl:
Original post by The_JoKeR
Good. Hope you enjoyed

I did. That is the worst ****ing part. HOW COULD I ENJOY ANIMAL FLESH? I had 2 more bites after, and then I realised what I just did. Now I'm hoping someone can make me feel less guilty.
Original post by SuperHuman98
Was it halal?

No, I don't think it was...
Original post by Mactotaur
Did you kill the animal yourself? Did you make it suffer? Would it still have died had you not eaten it?

Guilt doesn't enter into it.

No, no and probably :frown:
I'm vegetarian.

I feel AWFUL. :frown:

It wasn't entirely an accident either.

I feel so bad.

I can feel it on my tongue.

I didn't eat a lot but :frown:

:frown:

Stop eating our food.
Original post by JohnGreek
Why did you eat it?

I don't even know. My brother was eating naan bread, and I was hungry so I took a bite of his naan bread and the lamb was touching it. Anyway the flavour was omfg so amazing. So I was like, I really feel the urge to try the lamb curry. I took a tiny bite and was like :eek: so I took another, and then I quickly took one more and then felt guilty as ****.
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
What the heck??
How can people eat lamb?? They are only baby animals.

stop it
stop it
stop it
stop it
just stoppppppppp

stop it
stop it
stop it
stop it
just stoppppppppp

:console:

Are you now a meat eater or still a vegetarian??
I don't even know. My brother was eating naan bread, and I was hungry so I took a bite of his naan bread and the lamb was touching it. Anyway the flavour was omfg so amazing. So I was like, I really feel the urge to try the lamb curry. I took a tiny bite and was like :eek: so I took another, and then I quickly took one more and then felt guilty as ****.

I feel bad for you, that's how it starts. Once you get the taste of meat you can't quit. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest