The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL applicants for 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Is anyone else nervous about starting university and meeting new people?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
On a gap year with a place to study economics at UCL in 2017
Original post by fiyahman0121

when did you get the offer? and what are your stats?
Reply 123
When does UCL start giving offers?
Hey :smile:
I'm considering applying for my masters at UCL.
Currently in my third year of English and Creative Writing, hoping to apply for MA Comparative Literature at UCL.
GCSEs: 10a*
AS Grades: AAA
A2 Predicted: A* Maths, A* History, A Further Maths
Applying for history w yr abroad. anyone else applying for history?
Reply 126
EU student applying for PPE and Phil&Econ! Sending my application in a couple days.
Original post by Caedite eos
GCSEs: 10a*
AS Grades: AAA
A2 Predicted: A* Maths, A* History, A Further Maths
Applying for history w yr abroad. anyone else applying for history?

I am applying. Got AAAA at AS. Predicted either A*A*A or A*AA in Soc, Politics and History. Just not sure if I'm confident in getting an A* in History.
Any medicine applicants here? :smile:
Original post by fiyahman0121

Economics Applicant here:
Do you know if we are supposed to give them our UMS grades for Maths and Further Maths? They gave a form for us to fill, but I am not sure to put the grade (e.g. A) of each unit or the UMS of each unit?

Also, I already achieved my A-Levels and the form says we aren't supposed to give details of our grades if we have already achieved them. Do I have to email them to confirm?
Original post by rosemondtan
Any medicine applicants here? :smile:

Hey! I applied to medicine at UCL :biggrin:
I sent my application Monday, but i haven't received any email from UCL and every other Uni have sent me one.
What about you?
Original post by mithi98
Hey! I applied to medicine at UCL :biggrin:
I sent my application Monday, but i haven't received any email from UCL and every other Uni have sent me one.
What about you?

Same! Still waiting for an email from UCL :tongue: all the other unis have sent me personalised log in pages :tongue:
Same! Still waiting for an email from UCL :tongue: all the other unis have sent me personalised log in pages :tongue:

Good to hear that I'm not the only one!
I'm so scared!!
If you don't mind, what are your stats and where have you applied?
Original post by mithi98
Good to hear that I'm not the only one!
I'm so scared!!
If you don't mind, what are your stats and where have you applied?

Cambridge, UCL, King's Edinburgh! AAAA at AS, predicted 4A*s, got 753.3 in the UKCAT. I'm an international student so I didn't go the GCSE exams but I was in a program recognised by these universities :smile: you?
Cambridge, UCL, King's Edinburgh! AAAA at AS, predicted 4A*s, got 753.3 in the UKCAT. I'm an international student so I didn't go the GCSE exams but I was in a program recognised by these universities :smile: you?

Applied to London Unis.. UCL, King's, Imperial and Barts.
AS: AAAAA
A2 predictions: A*A*AA*
UKCAT: 660 average ( I wasn't well prepared and VR was just impossible)
I know that the UCKAT unis are quite risky, but let's see what happens :smile:
Does anyone know if I need to fill in the further information form requiring A Level mathematics module grades even though I do CIE A Levels?
Does anyone know if I would need to fill out the A Level Mathematics module grades form for Economics even though I do CIE A Levels?
Has anyone received an acknowledgement email from them ? If so when did you send your UCAS application ?
Original post by nihil_nimis
Has anyone received an acknowledgement email from them ? If so when did you send your UCAS application ?

I applied on the 7th of September and got an acknowledgement email on the 22nd. Iáve also got two further emails from them.
Original post by nihil_nimis

I sent it off on the 10th and got the email on the 11th. They also sent me an email asking for my maths UMS on the 12th

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Latest