The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
hehehe I like it :colone:114,735

Excellent! We made the first verse and the prechorus before, then I had a think about it when the song (Sia, Cheap Thrills) came on the radio. From there it was a case of finalizing things :yep:

Original post by spotify95
Thanks Matrix :smile: and it sure does :smile:
Everything I sell on eBay helps out a lot - not only will it earn me something (even if relatively small), but also, I'm quite a new member on eBay, and you have to earn your feedback points to become an experienced, reputable buyer/seller.
And of course, with every successful sale, the buyer usually leaves feedback, thus adding to the feedback score and the ebay reputation of being a good buyer/seller. :smile:

Yep, thanks! I am still interested in the eventual fate of SpotifyFC, even if I didn't really like the game :tongue:
Yep, though it hasn't always been as quick as that :tongue: And some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail, in particular any batteries that are not connected to or sent with an electronic device... I have to use a different, and more expensive, courier when posting batteries!

No worries :smile:
Indeed, and I do remember you telling me about this. I'm glad to hear that things are still going well. :h:

Haha, it's very understandable. :tongue: :yep:

Ohh I see. :tongue: Oh yes, you have mentioned that before. Right, hopefully you still get an overall profit?

Ladies and Gentlemen...
Boys and Girls...

It's time to present... the one and only....

PINKTEDDYX64 SONG!! :biggrin:

Get your singing voices on... to the tune of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JesZWS0att8

Verse 1:
Oh no, oh no, it's pinkteddy again
He's back on here and out to disrupt
Why does he do this nobody knows
He loves to cause mayhem on here

Pre-Chorus:
Hit the report button
Hit the report button
We know it's you
Now please don't come back
Please don't come back
We don't need you anymore

Chorus:
Now we don't need PBU's on The Student Room (No PBUs)
Now we don't need PBU's on The Student Room (No PBUs)
We don't need no PBUs
Who are out here just to disrupt
We don't need no PBUs
So go and leave us alone now

Verse 2:
Oh no, on no, it's pinkteddy again
He's back again and out to disrupt
Why on earth he does this, nobody knows
He's just causing more mayhem on here

(Pre-chorus)

(Chorus)

Bridge:
(No PBUs)
(No PBUs)
We don't need no PBUs
Who are out here just to disrupt
We don't need no PBUs
So go and leave us alone now

(Chorus)

Oh my gosh, this is amazing Spotify :rofl:
I have this stuck in my head now :tongue:
Wakey wakey, dogs! :biggrin:

I wonder if the dogs next door heard me blast out Kungs vs Cookin' On 3 Burners? :biggrin:

How did they like the music? :mmm:

(edited 7 years ago)
Please... don't buy the product reviewed in this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP3jnzlfgnQ

Circuit board has not enough separation between high voltage and low voltage, and transformer has not got enough insulation/separation either.
It'd likely blow up any USB device you put into it! :frown:

Excellent! We made the first verse and the prechorus before, then I had a think about it when the song (Sia, Cheap Thrills) came on the radio. From there it was a case of finalizing things :yep:

:yy: good job :mmm:

Please... don't buy the product reviewed in this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP3jnzlfgnQ

Circuit board has not enough separation between high voltage and low voltage, and transformer has not got enough insulation/separation either.
It'd likely blow up any USB device you put into it! :frown:

Good to know :smile:
My feet don't usually suffer like that; however, it is not uncommon for my hands to get rather cold in the winter time...

Unfortunately, I haven't heard back; however, I will keep looking :smile:

Btw, it's a good job I didn't buy a Galaxy Note 7 phone... they have now been recalled due to a safety issue concerning the battery... Apparently, the battery compartment has been made too tight, which is then causing damage to the battery...

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2164698&page=6

How do you manage to warm your hands in cold weather? I often wear fingerless gloves!

Nevermind, there are plenty of opportunities for you, it is just about finding the correct one. :yep:

Oh dear, I recall you discussing with me that there was the potential of you possibly purchasing a Galaxy Note 7; thankfully, you did not purchase it in the end! :h:

:moon:

Latest