The Student Room Group

Justin Trudeau: one of the biggest hypocrites in the modern world(?)

Rebel Media video: Trudeau's "sisters upstairs" comment... :rolleyes:

[video="youtube;nwcX5IZbUK8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwcX5IZbUK8[/video]

Less right-wing sources for the knee-jerk leftists on TSR :smile:

http://canadafreepress.com/article/justin-trudeau-should-make-parliament-more-diverse

Oh well, I guess I couldn't find a more central or even left-wing source :frown:

So, Trudeau has expressed his support for #HeForShe and Emma Watson's courageous fight for gender equality by inviting her over to Ottawa, yet his liberal determination can only go so far.

He visits are a mosque where men are at the front (ground floor) and the women are on the balcony (at the back), and he's perfectly a-okay with that.

This is the soft bigotry of lower expectations, we call ourselves to high standards, but not other cultures. Are you aware that women have fewer rights than men in the Muslim world Justin, right?

This is the PM who wants to prosecute people for getting people's gender pronouns wrong - he wants to prosecute you if you don't use "They", "Them", "Xie", "Xir", etc...

Trudeau calls the women on the balcony "the sisters upstairs" - UNBELIEVABLY INSULTING.

Diversity, inclusion, and tolerance are our strength, except when it conflicts with his utopian cultural vision... in which case the exclusion/segregation of women is fine.

Here's a cute cat gif to make you happier after all that nonsense...

(edited 7 years ago)
He's a virtue signalling poser. Lord Cuck of the Canucks. Almost every speech he gives is a total cringefest.

Trudeau is only prime minister because Harper had to go and Mulcair was a total wet rag (and the NDP are a shambles). And let's not forget how much of a cutie he is!
Reply 2
Original post by Dandaman1
He's a virtue signalling poser. Lord Cuck of the Canucks. Almost every speech he gives is a total cringefest.

Trudeau is only prime minister because Harper had to go and Mulcair was a total wet rag (and the NDP are a shambles). And let's not forget how much of a cutie he is!

He makes me sick.
Reply 3
I find him really creepy. He actually reminds me a lot of Tony Blair. He has that similar air of sociopathic fakeness about him.
(edited 7 years ago)
Horrid man - he is the personification of the typical leftie liberal.
Reply 5
He's pretty fit though. :sexface:
soft bigotry of lower expectations

What a joke of a phrase.
Original post by #ChaosKass
Horrid man - he is the personification of the typical leftie liberal.

And you are the personification of the typical Trump fanatic alt-rightie - some might call that a "horrid" woman.
Original post by Dodgypirate
Rebel Media video: Trudeau's "sisters upstairs" comment... :rolleyes:

[video="youtube;nwcX5IZbUK8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwcX5IZbUK8[/video]

Less right-wing sources for the knee-jerk leftists on TSR :smile:

http://canadafreepress.com/article/justin-trudeau-should-make-parliament-more-diverse

Oh well, I guess I couldn't find a more central or even left-wing source :frown:

So, Trudeau has expressed his support for #HeForShe and Emma Watson's courageous fight for gender equality by inviting her over to Ottawa, yet his liberal determination can only go so far.

He visits are a mosque where men are at the front (ground floor) and the women are on the balcony (at the back), and he's perfectly a-okay with that.

This is the soft bigotry of lower expectations, we call ourselves to high standards, but not other cultures. Are you aware that women have fewer rights than men in the Muslim world Justin, right?

This is the PM who wants to prosecute people for getting people's gender pronouns wrong - he wants to prosecute you if you don't use "They", "Them", "Xie", "Xir", etc...

Trudeau calls the women on the balcony "the sisters upstairs" - UNBELIEVABLY INSULTING.

Diversity, inclusion, and tolerance are our strength, except when it conflicts with his utopian cultural vision... in which case the exclusion/segregation of women is fine.

Soft bigotry of low expactations is exactly what it is sadly. Anyone who is OK with Islam's treatment of woman while claiming to be a feminist, or in fact even just a liberal, is a fraud.
Original post by Dodgypirate

this is the video of Mr Trump trying to grab some ermm kitten *

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending