The Student Room Group

TSRians obsessed with Islam [Trigger warning]

*heavy breathing Atheists sit at computer waiting to get triggered by the word 'Islam' / 'Muslim' / any word in existence as an excuse to preach their hate filled agenda and make condescending remarks in absolute anger*

There are 4 trending threads about Islam/Muslims right now and a new one every time the page refreshes. People moan about 'Muslims taking over my country' but it's more than that though, isn't it?

Islam is going to exist until the end of time whether you like it or not. :h:

So critisise it all you want, nobody is stopping you.

"The nations of the Earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit at a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but "like the foam of the sea".

Scroll to see replies

This thread kinda contributes to the problem.
*Slowly claps*

Very true! Some people treat it like its their job.

Getting slightly annoyed that its the same people.
E"en the media goes crazy about it. I personally believe that every religious group could be come extremist, take over, or dominate a large number of a population. In some cases, its catholicism, some its is, in some places atheism is the most common "leligion". I just want equality for all, happiness, no extremism, and no oppression.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
SubhanAllah. Islam will exist despite all the hate as this way of life from Allah/God will not change ever for the sake of society. If it did then it is not from God/Allah hence not the truth.
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Subtle way to get him to see this thread and create an uproar. :lol:

Ummm noooooo :erm: :creep:
Reply 6
The widespread introduction of Muslims to this country has changed our culture dramatically, and not in a good way.
Reply 7
Original post by JohnGreek
What on earth were they teaching you at your madrassah?

So you've never heard of this saying? You can't be this dense.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

So critisise it all you want, nobody is stopping you.

You would love to though if you could.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by TSR Mustafa
This thread kinda contributes to the problem.

Define problem?

People who are all like 'oh but u just make a thread on Islam too!!!' - I know that?

This isn't one of those threads aimed at preventing people from critising or speaking of Islam. Instead it aims to serve as a reality check for those who have an unhealthy obsession with the religion I follow.

It's very odd seeing certain atheists so desperate to preach against Islam wherever they can all the time. Those who speak of Islam more than I do, so much that it puts me to shame, lmao.
Only 4 of my past 20 threads have been about Islam. Maybe you just have a bit of an obsession with thinking that people obsessively hate Islam.
Original post by Pulse.
You would love to though if you could.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm afraid not. People can say whatever they like, everybody is accountable for their own actions in this world. :h:
No - perhaps because I wasn't indoctrinated from the age of 5 :biggrin:

Good to see some bait from the Muslim side of the argument, I thought that it was getting a bit one-sided by now.

Because "until the end of time" is a saying exclusive to Muslims, isn't it? :h:
But waaaait a minute, 2pac and Justin Bieber have sang about that phrase? Somebody call the haram police!!!

Oh and me neither, 21 was a good age for me to find Islam :biggrin:
Reply 13
But waaaait a minute, 2pac and Justin Bieber have sang about that phrase? Somebody call the haram police!!!

Are you a revert to Islam?
@KINGYusuf this is you bro?
Just a few sad militant athiests who have nothing better to do i guess.
Reply 16

What are you even saying? He's talking about your claim that Islam will last until the end of time

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was obviously referring to the "end of time" in relation to Islam. Makes me wonder who's really the dense one here :lol:

What makes you think that it won't? If like you say, every muslim is indoctrinated from the age of 5 :wink:
Define problem?

People who are all like 'oh but u just make a thread on Islam too!!!' - I know that?

This isn't one of those threads aimed at preventing people from critising or speaking of Islam. Instead it aims to serve as a reality check for those who have an unhealthy obsession with the religion I follow.

It's very odd seeing certain atheists so desperate to preach against Islam wherever they can all the time. Those who speak of Islam more than I do, so much that it puts me to shame, lmao.

Not going to stop people King bradly who spend hours moaning about Islam , no point wasting your time over it.
Original post by Wōden
Well....

There are countless cases of non muslims doing worse but you won't hear about them as it doesn't fit the agenda of the west.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending