The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamestg
Are Warwick, Durham, Bath, Surrey and Cambridge sending out acknowledgments?

I have applied to all of those - apart from Surrey. I got acknowledgements relatively quickly from Bath and Cambridge but, took around two days for Warwick and Durham.
Original post by Mfp3343
what cambridge college have you applied to?

Open application, as realistically with the small chance I have of getting in, I don't really mind where I end up going. All the colleges I went to on open day were all equally amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Salman53101
any law students along the lines of LSE WARWICK BIRMINGHAN NOTTINGHAM and OXFORD getting any acknowledgements or offers?

I got an acknowledgment from Oxford pretty soon after I sent my application (2 days later).
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
How did you get an unconditional??

When did you apply? I'm applying for English and French and am simply dying to send mine off by the end of this week.

I think because my predicted grades were higher than the requirements and I did pretty well at GCSE. I've heard that it's not uncommon to get one from Nottingham, but the offer only becomes unconditional if you accept it as your firm choice :smile:
Offer from Queen Mary, Bsc Neuroscience:smile:
Reply 985
Hey when did you send your ucas off and did you get your offer now?!

Original post by Grace_Cong1998
Offer from Queen Mary, Bsc Neuroscience:smile:
Anyone had offers for Physics yet?
Original post by jamestg

I also applied to Cambridge, Bath and Warwick. They all sent acknowledgement emails within a day for me. Bath sent me a login for their application tracker and Cambridge sent me the SAQ. St John's college also sent me a few emails, acknowledging my application and giving me a login to their website.
Original post by Nc_x
Hey when did you send your ucas off and did you get your offer now?!

I sent ucas on Sep. 16th but Queen Mary acknowledged me on 22th. I got an offer at 6pm today.
I am an international student, Idk whether this makes a difference:smile:
Reply 989
Original post by jamestg

I got an acknowledgement from Durham today around 6pm today after submitting it last night.
Original post by XxsciencemathsxX
Hey! I sent my application off nearly 2 weeks ago, and only received an acknowledgement email yesterday! Are you also a fellow maths applicant?

I got AAA at AS (Maths, Chem and Bio) and did some FM modules, but this year I am completing my AS in FM and doing it for A-Level. Managed to get mid 90 ums for all maths modules (and 88 in Mechanics 2!) :smile:

Yes I'm applying to maths as well (technically speaking it's actually maths and stats).

What other universities are you applying to?
just received an offer from portsmouth!
Reply 992
Original post by TH3-FL45H
I also applied to Cambridge, Bath and Warwick. They all sent acknowledgement emails within a day for me. Bath sent me a login for their application tracker and Cambridge sent me the SAQ. St John's college also sent me a few emails, acknowledging my application and giving me a login to their website.

This is quite specific but did Bath make you change your password for their system, and did they have really specific requirements for the password?
Original post by Joy1483
ah it's so stressful! Geography, you?

I'm applying for English.
Got an offer from Warwick last night ..... So happy.
Original post by Tau
This is quite specific but did Bath make you change your password for their system, and did they have really specific requirements for the password?

Yeah. Can't remember the requirements though sorry

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Original post by Virgilsmuse
Got an offer from Warwick last night ..... So happy.

Awesome! What subject and required grades and also what time did you receive your offer?
I'm early deadline and still haven't sent off my ucas form 😱
Just got an acknowledgement email from Imperial; now all Unis have sent ones. Now the real wait begins!
Any other international student applying to UK?

Latest