The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
That's kind of you :hugs:
Are you french though? :mmm:

:yy: good plan!

:console: reward yourself with something when you it's finished to motivate you to get through it :yy:

Thank you Cheese <3 I bought myself a couple of new shirts and a bag yesterday to reward myself for a tough day, I'm thinking I might settle down with a cuppa tea, my pyjamas and The Great British Bake Off tonight! :P
I just woke up
Nice long lie in, the longest I've had for a few months now; but I'm still friggin tired :sigh:

:console: :jumphug:

Lol yep :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaCalavera
Thank you Cheese <3 I bought myself a couple of new shirts and a bag yesterday to reward myself for a tough day, I'm thinking I might settle down with a cuppa tea, my pyjamas and The Great British Bake Off tonight! :P

<3 no problem :hugs:Nice! I'm so jealous :mmm:
Sounds awesome! I watched bake off last night but have a few shows to catch up with now with my cuppa tea before doing some Chemistry :wink:

:jumphug:
<3 no problem :hugs:Nice! I'm so jealous :mmm:
Sounds awesome! I watched bake off last night but have a few shows to catch up with now with my cuppa tea before doing some Chemistry :wink:

:jumphug:

Im still tired lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Im still tired lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: me too!
:console: me too!

:console: ohh :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown::jumphug:

Spoiler

****ing UCEM really know how to piss peopl e off!
****ing useless!

But aside from that one is very happy!
My boss is impressed with me and gave me praise for doing more than I needed to!
Very happy!
He said I should be proud! :biggrin:
Original post by FireFreezer77
****ing useless!

My boss is impressed with me and gave me praise for doing more than I needed to!
Very happy!

:console::congrats: Great job fire! Keep it up! :hugs:
Home sick second time this week. On upside I'm at least getting half-day attendance and the chance to talk to my lecturers even if I'm utterly useless while actually there.*

A major pro - off until the 24th now! Hopefully can kick the germ by then. *
Oh why~ ?

Good but I wouldn't mind a nice cuppa.. two sugars please .. and don't forget the biscuits ~
:console::congrats: Great job fire! Keep it up! :hugs:

However, everyone now understands and agrees with me!

Why thankyou Cheese! *bows*
I'll try to! :smile: :hugs:
However, everyone now understands and agrees with me!

Why thankyou Cheese! *bows*
I'll try to! :smile: :hugs:

Good news! :wink:
:hugs: :yy:
I really want to start writing my uni assignment but I don't know where to start:frown: I don't have any of the recommended books so I haven't read any yet obviously... :cry: I hate reading, it's the most boring thing.
****ing useless!

Very happy!

Well done dear.

Keep up this happiness :smile:
Feeling so alone. :cry2:
Like im sinking.
Empty and numb feeling.
Light at the end of the tunnel they say, well i think the light has gone and left.
Wish i had someone to talk to irl. :/
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I hope you sleep well too, and thank you. :smile:

Goodnight :grouphugs:

Thanks, and no worries. :h:

I hope you had a great day today :smile:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Took a panic attack earlier out the blue and I still feel on edge from it. Chest and back feel so tight like they could snap :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww sorry to hear this. I understand this was a while back but hopefully you're feeling better? If not, feel free to PM. :hugs:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Feeling so alone and empty. :cry2:

:hugs:
Feel free to PM! I know it's not the same as irl :redface: but it's something :yep:
You're such an inspirational and supportive person; you should try taking on some of your own advice. I recall you telling another user that everything will be OK in the end and if things aren't OK, then it's not the end. Well, it's not quite the end yet so hold on tight and continue being the kind, amazing person you are. :smile:
****ing useless!

Very happy!

Yup from what I've heard...:erm:

But :congrats: very :proud: of you! You deserve to be: :h:
And hopefully you are :proud: of yourself too? :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123

Feel free to PM! I know it's not the same as irl :redface: but it's something :yep:
You're such an inspirational and supportive person; you should try taking on some of your own advice. I recall you telling another user that everything will be OK in the end and if things aren't OK, then it's not the end. Well, it's not quite the end yet so hold on tight and continue being the kind, amazing person you are. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you but i dont even know how to talk or put into words though.
Aww and i know, i know, my mother is also telling me that. Thank you for the kind words.
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Thank you but i dont even know how to talk or put into words though.
Aww and i know, i know, my mother is also telling me that. Thank you for the kind words.

Honestly, I don't actually care about what you do; what matters to me is that you're doing something that helps you and brings you more positivity into your life and helps you feel better. I'm just giving you the option of PMs, or VMs. If you don't know what to say, I won't judge. You could send something that means nothing to me, a random combination of letters, and if that meant something to you then that would be worth it. Basically, if you are confused about how you're feeling, it doesn't matter. You just have to find a way of dealing with it. :smile:
If you don't want to PM, then try finding ways of expressing and exploring your feelings, and maybe you can learn more about them. I know listening to music and talking to your mum helps, and you're already doing that. :h: Maybe try some other hobbies/interests?

Aww OK, no worries. Just making sure you remembered. :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Thanks, and no worries. :h:

I hope you had a great day today :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

It wasn't too bad, thanks :smile:
How was yours?

Latest