The Student Room Group

What to do about this girl?

Background info: I'm a second year uni student, and there's this girl who at the backend of last year we met and started messaging and met up for a drink. We continued messaging over the holidays, kisses left on messages by her and we met up and after a night out on Tuesday, we went back to hers (no sex) and kissed, cuddled, etc etc.

Anyway besides a message asking if she was going to a welcome back talk, we haven't messaged should I? Bare in mind we're on the same course, best to wait till lectures?
Original post by Anonymous
Background info: I'm a second year uni student, and there's this girl who at the backend of last year we met and started messaging and met up for a drink. We continued messaging over the holidays, kisses left on messages by her and we met up and after a night out on Tuesday, we went back to hers (no sex) and kissed, cuddled, etc etc.Anyway besides a message asking if she was going to a welcome back talk, we haven't messaged should I? Bare in mind we're on the same course, best to wait till lectures?
yeah just wait.
Reply 2
Original post by Colonel Gadaffi
yeah just wait.

no need to be needy right?
no need to be needy right?
yes, take your time, no need to rush
Reply 4
Original post by Colonel Gadaffi
yes, take your time, no need to rush

Is it not worrying she hasn't text me?
Reply 5
bump
Wait until lectures.
Ideally you should be able to show a lack of desperation by not being desperate, but you have to work with what you have until you work that out.
Reply 7
Original post by AlexFam
Wait until lectures.
Ideally you should be able to show a lack of desperation by not being desperate, but you have to work with what you have until you work that out.

We got talking again, walked to lecture with her and she left a kiss on one of the message, still feels awkward though, what do you reckon she means?
We got talking again, walked to lecture with her and she left a kiss on one of the message, still feels awkward though, what do you reckon she means?

Just go for it, it could mean anything. If there's any attraction, go for it.
Reply 9
Original post by AlexFam
Just go for it, it could mean anything. If there's any attraction, go for it.

Just a typical girl giving out mixed signals?
Just a typical girl giving out mixed signals?

Dude, don't even think like that. It's just a girl, there's nothing too complicated. You do your part and if she wants anything, she'll do hers. Don't overthink anything.
Reply 11
Yes, it is worrying that she hasn't messaged you.

You should have sealed the deal on the night. However, I understand that isn't always possible. If you didn't even attempt then it is game over. If you did and she resisted, good for complying. The game is still in the balance. Nearly over, but still resurrectable.

Either you message her or move on. Your best option is do both.
Engage abundance mentality. Girls everywhere.
Original post by StfuPls
Yes, it is worrying that she hasn't messaged you.

You should have sealed the deal on the night. However, I understand that isn't always possible. If you didn't even attempt then it is game over. If you did and she resisted, good for complying. The game is still in the balance. Nearly over, but still resurrectable.

Either you message her or move on. Your best option is do both.
Engage abundance mentality. Girls everywhere.

no we messaged since tbf, she left a kiss on a message the other day and also i walked to lecture with her
Reply 13
no we messaged since tbf, she left a kiss on a message the other day and also i walked to lecture with her

Stop analysing things that do not indicate sexual attraction. That's the only indication that is truly beneficial to you.

In other words, she would do the things you mentioned with a friend or even a family member. From now on use that rationale to see if a girl is into you.

If you want to know indicators of sexual attraction either google it or ask me to expand
any other opinions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending