The Student Room Group

We have a new TSR app on the way. In November we'll be releasing a BETA version of the app to a limited number of people (2,000) to test it out, play around with it and tell us what you think.

To sign up to be one of the lucky few to test it out first, just fill in this form:
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/GY3GQ7N

Please pass this onto other members or tag them in if you think it is of interest. It's first come, first serve so once I have 2,000 people I'm afraid that's it until we release it.

Looking forward to seeing what you think :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

All signed up :biggrin:
Reply 2
Signed up! Just for the record, I put Google Pixel in there because that's the phone I'll have by then :biggrin: Hopefully the app works on Android 7.0 :tongue:
100% happy to test.
Hopefully it'll work on my Samsung Galaxy S4... (or LG G4 if I buy one soon)

I have noted that the old (current) app will work on Android devices that are Android 2.0 and up - one of the very few apps to still support early Android devices! Will this be the case with the new app or is it likely to be Android 4.0 and higher? (I have got an Android 2.3 device but that isn't used much anymore, but I do have Android 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 devices.)
Signed up! :smile:

Original post by UWS
Signed up! Just for the record, I put Google Pixel in there because that's the phone I'll have by then :biggrin: Hopefully the app works on Android 7.0 :tongue:

Damn I envy you. I wish I could justify purchasing a Pixel (XL). I've the Google Nexus 5X and have a love-hate relationship with Android Nougat.
Reply 8
Original post by sinfonietta
Signed up! :smile:

Damn I envy you. I wish I could justify purchasing a Pixel (XL). I've the Google Nexus 5X and have a love-hate relationship with Android Nougat.

I have no choice because I have a potentially explosive Note 7 so I wanted to try the Pixel (XL) :biggrin:
Original post by UWS
I have no choice because I have a potentially explosive Note 7 so I wanted to try the Pixel (XL) :biggrin:

Oh dear god, haha. I've heard the horror stories.*

Stock Android is love. :heart:*

Thanks for the mention, already signed up as fast as I could :tongue:

:eek3:

Me me! :excited: will sign up as soon as my internet works for long enough to let me click on the link :lol:

Spoiler

Edit: done! @Little Popcorns?
(edited 7 years ago)

Eehee :excited:
Keep tagging people everyone - want to make sure everyone who wants to test the new app gets the chance and we're already off to a great start! :smile:

I'm well excited!!

Quick Reply

Latest