The Student Room Group

Who is excited for christmas?

Scroll to see replies

No, I hate Christmas.
ME! ALWAYS!

:xmas:
I'm mainly looking forward for the food. but Orthodox christmas isn't until early january and i'll be going vegetarian over december so blerh...oh well
for sure, favourite time of year brah
I prefer birthdays
in my house it's not appropriate to be blind-drunk at 8pm as an expression of joy (learned that the hard way)
also, ever feel how awkward it is to masturbate on xmas? not the case for birthdays
(edited 7 years ago)
I love the lights that are put up in town and people's houses. That's the only reason for me.
Unacceptably early. Go to jail. Go straight to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect £200.
(edited 7 years ago)
I used to be, but a very special person passed away on boxing day last year so I don't think Christmas will be the same again for me.
Reply 28
me!!!

love the feel
the food
the presents
time with fam

but leading up to it love shopping for presents, might start next week actually.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Meeeeeee :biggrin: I'm one of those annoying people that get excited for next Christmas as soon as New Year has passed :colondollar:

I got my Christmas cards for this year yesterday and my gran got me my first Christmas jumper of the year :teehee:

Spoiler

Wow, I've never actually had a christmas jumper. I must get one this year! Where did you get yours from? :h:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Wow, I've never actually had a christmas jumper. I must get one this year! Where did you get yours from? :h:

My gran got me it from Tk Maxx :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
its not even november yet
Original post by retro_turtles
They have to prepare for the sales y'know :wink:
Reply 33
I am quite the Christmas fanatic.

I have been already been playing vintage disney cartoons to my toddler sourced from youtube. I obviously love listening to Xmas songs but my fave is old Christmas cookery programmes. The original Delia Christmas series is the best (I'm old so I remember those things).

If you want to see Christmas cookery programmes with character, get on youtube and watch fanny cradock. You have been warned.....:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Moi

Was listening to Xmas songs back in September. Only one Xmas advert though :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
yes but, are you not a vegetarian? you can't eat a turkey.
Yep. Changed my background photo to the North Pole and all ya get me. :merryxmas::mrfreeze::santa3::santa2::snowman::snow::tree::xmas::holly:

and all that...lol
Original post by retro_turtles

true...lol
I would just like it to snow and to watch a film with my parents and sister with the fire on.
I agree, I lovr that christmas vibe

Quick Reply

Latest