The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
It wasn't too bad, thanks :smile:
How was yours?

Glad to hear it. :smile:
My day was actually pretty good, thanks for asking.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2141
i need to stop zoning out
normal in a lecture hall, but now people talk to me and my mind would be in a completely different place.
today i was queuing in a supermarket and the cashier had to say "next" like 10 times to get my attention
i don't even know what i think about, in fact i just stop thinking, mind goes blank, everything sounds muffled

weird but annoying, and quite embarrassing when you have to explain you have no idea what your friend's been on about for the past 5 minutes :colonhash:
@Salamandastron clear ya bloodi pms in the nicest possible way ofc :biggrin:
Original post by Matrix123
:hugs:
Honestly, I don't actually care about what you do; what matters to me is that you're doing something that helps you and brings you more positivity into your life and helps you feel better. I'm just giving you the option of PMs, or VMs. If you don't know what to say, I won't judge. You could send something that means nothing to me, a random combination of letters, and if that meant something to you then that would be worth it. Basically, if you are confused about how you're feeling, it doesn't matter. You just have to find a way of dealing with it. :smile:
If you don't want to PM, then try finding ways of expressing and exploring your feelings, and maybe you can learn more about them. I know listening to music and talking to your mum helps, and you're already doing that. :h: Maybe try some other hobbies/interests?

Aww OK, no worries. Just making sure you remembered. :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry and thank you for the advice. And what ya mean "if your confussed about what ya feeling it doesnt matter" because tbh my feeling are too muddled and complicated. Sorry about that.

Btw talking to mum on the phone doesnt help due to its all supervised and i cant say what i want to her. And i try to but i lose motivation easy.

But when i get there to forming to words to express how im feeling then i might pm you
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by z33
normal in a lecture hall, but now people talk to me and my mind would be in a completely different place.
today i was queuing in a supermarket and the cashier had to say "next" like 10 times to get my attention
i don't even know what i think about, in fact i just stop thinking, mind goes blank, everything sounds muffled

weird but annoying, and quite embarrassing when you have to explain you have no idea what your friend's been on about for the past 5 minutes :colonhash:

Legit do this as well :/
I had to explain to my Physics teacher lol
Awkwardness^67
:hugs:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Feeling so alone. :cry2:
Like im sinking.
Empty and numb feeling.
Light at the end of the tunnel they say, well i think the light has gone and left.
Wish i had someone to talk to irl. :/

Talk to Cheese :cube:
Original post by z33

Aw i know the feeling, i do that a lot tbh.

Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Talk to Cheese :cube:

Thank you
But how though i cant express or even know how to put into words and talk about these problems/thoughts in my head :hugs:
Idiotic, i left the main house keys at home and only have the porch keys... i am currently sat in the porch waiting for someone to come home :/
Original post by Matrix123
Glad to hear it. :smile:
My day was actually pretty good, thanks for asking.
Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good :smile:, can I ask what do you study?
@Salamandastron clear ya bloodi pms in the nicest possible way ofc :biggrin:

Oiiiii:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cold, hungry and tired.
Reply 2150
OMGOMOMIJDGOJIOIJGSOM
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
I CANT BREATHE
IM DYING

[video="youtube;VpRmSuLImLU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpRmSuLImLU[/video]

IM BOUT TO EXPLODE
CALL 999
RELEASED AN HOUR AGO
OGFHAEWTUWEHRHW :cry: it sounds soooo good T_T
i waited like 3 years <3333
Feeling so alone. :cry2:
Like im sinking.
Empty and numb feeling.
Light at the end of the tunnel they say, well i think the light has gone and left.
Wish i had someone to talk to irl. :/

Pm me whenever you feel like :smile:
I'll always be there for you xx
@TheOtherSide. Why is knitting so stressful? :emo:
Reply 2153
"tell me a lie in a beautiful way"
Original post by Aimen.
Pm me whenever you feel like :smile:
I'll always be there for you xx

I dont know how to express and say it atm but when i get there i might thank you for the offer :smile:
That's kind of you :hugs:
Are you french though? :mmm:

:yy: good plan!

:console: reward yourself with something when you it's finished to motivate you to get through it :yy:

It seemed like a good plan at the time but then I went to sleep at 3am cause I was just too into the music haha xd.
Aw i know the feeling, i do that a lot tbh.

Thank you
But how though i cant express or even know how to put into words and talk about these problems/thoughts in my head :hugs:

You will know how. Cheese knows how:
PM Cheese, let your thoughts influence what you write.
Cheese just wants to help :jumphug:

:france:

Spoiler

Original post by Gatewaymerge
It seemed like a good plan at the time but then I went to sleep at 3am cause I was just too into the music haha xd.

Oh no :console:I do that lol
I'm like "i'll wait for this song in my playlist"2 revolutions of playlist later
"i'll wait for this one to end"
*falls asleep on desk*:colonhash: :colonhash:
You will know how. Cheese knows how:
PM Cheese, let your thoughts influence what you write.
Cheese just wants to help :jumphug:

:france:

Spoiler

Hahahaha omg :tongue: Francais :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahahaha omg :tongue: Francais :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

franรงais :colone:

Latest