The Student Room Group

Is it me or her???

So I've reconnected with this girl recently and I'm meeting her for a date next week. Dinner, drinks and then back to hers, all being well! It's been really good like texting everyday, being flirty and she would tag me in stuff in Facebook and things! But the past 2 days I've started to overthink things as she stared to reply less enthusiastically and made me feel like I was bothering her? We're both at different unis and she's in class most of the day but I can't help but think sometimes that I'm being played around or do I just need to chill out? She messed me around the last time we started seeing eachother and tbh i just want to have sex with her in order to calm my mind as she's the one that got away. I do like her but it's the fact that sometimes it's really good and sometimes just not. Why??
Original post by Anonymous
So I've reconnected with this girl recently and I'm meeting her for a date next week. Dinner, drinks and then back to hers, all being well! It's been really good like texting everyday, being flirty and she would tag me in stuff in Facebook and things! But the past 2 days I've started to overthink things as she stared to reply less enthusiastically and made me feel like I was bothering her? We're both at different unis and she's in class most of the day but I can't help but think sometimes that I'm being played around or do I just need to chill out? She messed me around the last time we started seeing eachother and tbh i just want to have sex with her in order to calm my mind as she's the one that got away. I do like her but it's the fact that sometimes it's really good and sometimes just not. Why??

Probably just stress. It'll probably lighten up soon.
Reply 2
Original post by Mvine001
Probably just stress. It'll probably lighten up soon.

Was thinking about texting her less till next week? We've talked everyday for like 2 weeks! Yeah I think so too just annoying when she takes ages to reply sometimes
Was thinking about texting her less till next week? We've talked everyday for like 2 weeks! Yeah I think so too just annoying when she takes ages to reply sometimes

Maybe she'll text back in her own time. It'll work out. Trust me, pal.
Reply 4
Maybe she'll text back in her own time. It'll work out. Trust me, pal.

Thanks. Just need to chill out a bit
Thanks. Just need to chill out a bit

I think that you should stop texting her, and wait for her to text you. Situations like this always improve.
Reply 6
I think that you should stop texting her, and wait for her to text you. Situations like this always improve.

Yeah I agree, just don't want her to think I'm too pushy or needy
Yeah I agree, just don't want her to think I'm too pushy or needy

EXACTLY! :elefant:
Reply 8
Your fault Your fault.

Stop communicating. You're ruining it for yourself. You're destroying the tension and she's beginning to know you too well.

The better she knows you, the worse. The more you communicate ONLINE the worse.

Stop
Reply 9
Original post by StfuPls
Your fault Your fault.

Stop communicating. You're ruining it for yourself. You're destroying the tension and she's beginning to know you too well.

The better she knows you, the worse. The more you communicate ONLINE the worse.

Stop

We already know eachother well. Just feel like I've ruined it now. Like she's taking forever to reply.what do I do
She messed me around the last time we started seeing eachother and tbh i just want to have sex with her in order to calm my mind as she's the one that got away.

OK if you cant see the irony.
You sound high mauntenance
Reply 11
We already know eachother well. Just feel like I've ruined it now. Like she's taking forever to reply.what do I do

You must apply dread game. You don't exist to her anymore until she comes for you.

Let her come to you. Do not reply to any message she sends you for the time being

If you chase a girl, she runs away.

Quick Reply

Latest