The Student Room Group

Does this "Prove" Trump is Racist?

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes take a video that doesn't have anything to do with trump and use it against trump, you are the perfect Hillary supporter
Original post by joecphillips
Yes take a video that doesn't have anything to do with trump and use it against trump, you are the perfect Hillary supporter

hahahah :lol: that's actually quite funny
I mean, obviously it's completely fake
but it's endearing that this is what the left do for fun

"trump is racist!"
"why do you think that?"
"becauuse man, he's like, ****in'...he hates mexicans and-"
"no he doesn't"
"but he said they're rapists"
"he said "their" rapists, as in "mexico is sending their* rapists across the border"
"but his grandfather was a member of the KKK"
"well trump himself is like 70 something, so that would mean his grandfather existed in like 1900-odd, where basically every white person was racist. even *your* great grandparents were likely to be pretty racist, and sexist, and homophobic, etc"
"but...why else would he want a wall?"
"because america has a serious illegal migration problem"
"but we shouldn't have borders, man. he also hates obama"
"does that make him racist?"
"well, like, I mean...I think, well, obama did a lot of good things, dude"
"he also did a **** load of *****y things, didn't he"
"but trump wants to ban muslims from coming to the US! that's racist man"
"that's not "racist", that's against a religion. and that religion has an obvious association with international terrorism, especially from those parts of the world, so what is the problem with considering your national and foreign policy when configuring your immigration policy? if this was "racist", he'd ban people on the grounds of their race. for instance, that would exclude africa, asia, south america etc as well, but it doesn't"
"but...but like, he's a misogynist, man!"
"nope"
(etc)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by PrinceHarrys

What do you think of Hillary's campaign being funded by the same people who fund Isis?
Original post by sleepysnooze

"trump is racist!"
"why do you think that?"
"no he doesn't"
"he said "their" rapists, as in "mexico is sending their* rapists across the border"
"well trump himself is like 70 something, so that would mean his grandfather existed in like 1900-odd, where basically every white person was racist"
"but we shouldn't have borders, man~~"
(etc)

Yeah I thought it was doctored, posted the original version which was on Twitter btw
"but but he...he's a misogynist!!!"
"nope"

Heh, even in your own imaginary argument that you created on your own terms you couldn't figure out a counter to that one eh?
Original post by Captain Haddock
Heh, even in your own imaginary argument that you created on your own terms you couldn't figure out a counter to that one eh?

no, I said "nope" because to explain how he's not misogynist would be like spoon-feeding a baby out of respect to those who're reading this. do you need spoonfeeding about how trump isn't a misogynist? do you want a bib as well?
Not that precisely but there is lots of other pieces of evidence from his own words. It goes to show that there is no limit to how low he will stoop though.
no, I said "nope" because to explain how he's not misogynist would be like spoon-feeding a baby out of respect to those who're reading this. do you need spoonfeeding about how trump isn't a misogynist? do you want a bib as well?

Go on, then. Can't be any worse than the ****ing word salad you just fed me. :lol:
Go on, then. Can't be any worse than the ****ing word salad you just fed me. :lol:

Trump's recently released audio-tape displays his utter contempt for half of the population and the way he talked about women even before that was contemptuous. It's as though he cannot talk about a woman without commenting on her appearance, often in a derogatory fashion, whether he likes her or not. Even his own daughter wasn't spared such disrespect. We have plenty of evidence that he is misogynistic, so if his supporters want to deny it then it's up to them to provide the evidence to counter our points. Yet it's spoonfeeding when evidence overwhelmingly points to him being what we say he is. Don't expect anything substantial from them because it's highly unlikely you'll get it.

a) I don't think you know what a word salad is if you're saying my last message was one...
b) if I'm going to say that he's not a misogynist, I'm going to need to disprove the claims that he is, so I'll attempt to get some off the top of my head:

1) "grab her by the pussy" - how does this show that he hates women? he was attempting to be a player, which is somebody who pursues women, not hates, and yes, it was in bad taste because it came across as "I am going to hit on this married woman no matter her view" but honestly I think you'd be wilfully lying if you didn't give way to the fact that women actually really appreciate male assertiveness. but if he thought that he had no chance with this women then I doubt he'd have gone to *that* point. also, he said "I failed. I admit it" - if he was a rapist or something, or a misogynist who didn't care about a woman's consent, he wouldn't have said something like that, even in that context of lockerroom talk as he described it
2) "megyn kelly had blood coming out of her eyes...and somewhere else" - again, he made a period joke. how does this show that he hates women? is he saying that he hates megyn kelly *because* of a hypothetical period? or was he was "women are angry when they're on their period" - well, aren't they more emotional? even most girls would admit that
3) "rosie o'donnell is a disgusting person, inside and out" - she actually is
4) "it would be a pretty sight to see *the apprentice contestant* on her knees" - what's that got to do with misogyny? if it was insulting, then that's insulting to that individual, not women, because it's not like he's saying something like "I hate women who don't get on their knees for me". also, wasn't this comment a joke to begin with? I mean, is he disqualified from making jokes? like, a decade ago too?
5) "he disagrees with a female presidential candidate and thinks she's a criminal" - well, I have no clue as to how this could be sexist, but I'm including it anyway seeing as there's always some people who'd say it

the only thing I can think of which comes anywhere near to "misogny" is his previous stance on abortion, but if about 50% of american women are also pro-life, does that make 50% of american women misogynists? I don't know.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by WBZ144
Trump's recently released audio-tape displays his utter contempt for half of the population and the way he talked about women even before that was contemptuous. It's as though he cannot talk about a woman without commenting on her appearance, often in a derogatory fashion, whether he likes her or not. Even his own daughter wasn't spared such disrespect. We have plenty of evidence that he is misogynistic, so if his supporters want to deny it then it's up to them to provide the evidence to counter our points. Yet it's spoonfeeding when evidence overwhelmingly points to him being what we say he is. Don't expect anything substantial from them because it's highly unlikely you'll get it.

calm down shaniqua
calm down shaniqua

Exactly what I would expect from a Trump supporter.
Original post by WBZ144
Exactly what I would expect from a Trump supporter.

and exactly what I'd expect from a hillary supporter: an inability to understand benign humour. I'm sorry for triggering you, or something.
(edited 7 years ago)
[video]https://soundcloud.com/user-735086019/100a1[/video]

The way Trump talks about his own daughter.
and exactly what I'd expect from a hillary supporter: an inability to understand benign humour. I'm sorry for triggering you, or something.

Except that I'm not a Hillary supporter, just anti-Trump.

I also don't appreciate a "sense of humour" that lacks creativity.
Original post by WBZ144
Except that I'm not a Hillary supporter, just anti-Trump.

I also don't appreciate a "sense of humour" that lacks creativity.

so if you were an american who would you vote for
Original post by WBZ144
[video]https://soundcloud.com/user-735086019/100a1[/video]

The way Trump talks about his own daughter.

oh my god, he implied his daughter was attractive...say it ain't so. disgraceful parenting.

"trump is racist!"
"why do you think that?"
"no he doesn't"
"well trump himself is like 70 something, so that would mean his grandfather existed in like 1900-odd, where basically every white person was racist. even *your* great grandparents were likely to be pretty racist, and sexist, and homophobic, etc"
"but we shouldn't have borders, man. he also hates obama"
"does that make him racist?"
"well, like, I mean...I think, well, obama did a lot of good things, dude"
"he also did a **** load of *****y things, didn't he"
"but trump wants to ban muslims from coming to the US! that's racist man"
"that's not "racist", that's against a religion. and that religion has an obvious association with international terrorism, especially from those parts of the world, so what is the problem with considering your national and foreign policy when configuring your immigration policy? if this was "racist", he'd ban people on the grounds of their race. for instance, that would exclude africa, asia, south america etc as well, but it doesn't"
"but, like, he's a misogynist, man"
"nope"
(etc)

apparently i cant upvote because i upvoted something else you said earlier but yeah well said well said.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending