The Student Room Group

TSRians obsessed with Islam [Trigger warning]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by AbdulALI
There are countless cases of non muslims doing worse but you won't hear about them as it doesn't fit the agenda of the west.

Then by all means enlighten me.
Original post by Wōden
Then by all means enlighten me.
just type in google 'American mass shootings' and you'll get 100's of cases
TSRians Obsessed with A horrible Ideology that supports opression and killing.
I see nothing wrong here.
Original post by KingBradly
Only 4 of my past 20 threads have been about Islam. Maybe you just have a bit of an obsession with thinking that people obsessively hate Islam.

You DO obsessively hate Islam
lalalalalala
Reply 25
Original post by AbdulALI
just type in google 'American mass shootings' and you'll get 100's of cases

The worst mass shooting in American history was the Orlando massacre that occured earlier this year. Remind me again who commited it? Oh that's right, a muslim! And even that event was rather tame compared other Islamic attacks that have occured in recent years.
You must be so insecure. Why does it bother you if people criticise a religion? Majority of the Muslims on this site take it with a pinch of salt. Why don't you do the same and try not to make threads?
Original post by Wōden
The worst mass shooting in American history was the Orlando massacre that occured earlier this year. Remind me again who commited it? Oh that's right, a muslim! And even that event was rather tame compared other Islamic attacks that have occured in recent years.
that was just recently, there are decades of incidents before a few months ago in orlando you know!
Reply 28
Original post by Anonymous
"The nations of the Earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit at a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but "like the foam of the sea".

It's almost as if the men who wrote the quran/hadiths knew that any reasonable free-thinker would find the whole thing hilariously unbelievable to the highest degree...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending