The Student Room Group

edexcel maths

can someone plz help me.
long story short- our teacher gave us edexcel login to practice edexcel gcse maths 9-1 mock paper as we hv mocks coming up. but i hv lost the log in.
so can someone plz send me the link for that paper plz ( i will not be cheating as we r using the Aqa exam board for all our subjects including maths, not edexcel however our teacher gave the login for edexcel so we can practice for our mocks) help will be much appreciated thankyou
Original post by rubycrystal
can someone plz help me.
long story short- our teacher gave us edexcel login to practice edexcel gcse maths 9-1 mock paper as we hv mocks coming up. but i hv lost the log in.
so can someone plz send me the link for that paper plz ( i will not be cheating as we r using the Aqa exam board for all our subjects including maths, not edexcel however our teacher gave the login for edexcel so we can practice for our mocks) help will be much appreciated thankyou

Your teacher would be very irresponsible if they gave you access to the secure mock paper, compromising the mock results of thousands of students.
I don't think you are being honest,
There are 12 Edexcel practice papers plus 3 specimens and 6 aqa practice papers plus 3 specimens they could give you - more than enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
What's wrong with doing past papers? They'll be just as effective and there are tonnes of them here.
Reply 3
Original post by gdunne42
Your teacher would be very irresponsible if they gave you access to the secure mock paper, compromising the mock results of thousands of students.
I don't think you are being honest,
There are 12 Edexcel practice papers plus 3 specimens and 6 aqa practice papers plus 3 specimens they could give you - more than enough
thanks for the replybut i am not making this up there is a long story behind this so i just shortened it leaving the detailsthats why it make not make sense.Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest