The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Airmed
Struggling so much. I think I might have to, for the first time, hand in my essays late and submit in mitigating circumstances. I can't concentrate. My head hurts. My eyes hurt. My thoughts are so so bad. The stupid depo injection has made my period return. The stupid trazodone isn't probably helping my headaches or my thoughts. I have completed essays before while in a bad way and still did good. I feel like I don't deserve handing in mitigating circumstances now when I've been able to do well beforehand.

I feel so alone. The SO thinks I should ask for help. I have. It's mitigating circumstances or nothing. I feel like he doesn't understand why I'm so petrified of them. I feel as if all I do is annoy him with my problems and what can he do? **** all. He probably hates me for it.

I hate being ill. I hate my emotions.

Airmed my lovely <3
He loves you for being you (and so do I on that matter :colondollar: :heart: :lovehug:) don't think that!
I hope you feel better ASAP, sending tons of hugzies and soon you will be able to focus, PMs are always open to you too :cube: :penguinhug: :loveduck: x

Original post by chelseadagg3r
Frustrated, and like there's not enough time in the world to get my work done

Been there, trust me, there is. :hugs: Good luck - you can do this :yep:
:cry2:
#Girl Repellent :frown:
Original post by FireFreezer77
:cry2:
#Girl Repellent :frown:

:hugs: Dont say that dear, it aint true.
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
:hugs: Dont say that dear, it aint true.

I'm afraid if it wasn't true, I wouldn't have said it :frown:
:hugs:
Original post by Matrix123
Thanks, and I'm really not - I'm suffering the consequences of those subject choices right now :tongue: haha I see, I'd say I'm more interested in maths than I am good at it tbh. And no, I've just started AS.

Cool, that sounds great! Forensics seems really cool but probability a bit too, idk, technical for me? Either way, it does seem like an awesome one tp study! :yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww haha, well you must have been smart enough to get onto it, plus it's a cool interest. :tongue:
Are you planning on going to any open days in the summer?

It's is fun haha, but incompasses quite a bit of Chemistry and Maths-so I think you'd be good at it. :wink:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
@TheOtherSide. Why is knitting so stressful? :emo:

:dontknow: :console:

I've finished my tree but it looks so dodgy :hide: Definitely doesn't look like a tree. :ashamed:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
:dontknow: :console:

I've finished my tree but it looks so dodgy :hide: Definitely doesn't look like a tree. :ashamed:

Still, it's better than me. I can't even cast on properly. :facepalm: I've still got 'Rule The World' in my head. :toofunny:
@TheOtherSide. Why is knitting so stressful? :emo:

knitting is code for something I know it :ninja:
Still, it's better than me. I can't even cast on properly. :facepalm: I've still got 'Rule The World' in my head. :toofunny:

:eek3: That song was actually stuck in my head all day until I listened to another song, and now that's stuck in my head. :colonhash:

I found YouTube videos useful.. :yep:
Original post by homeland.lsw
knitting is code for something I know it :ninja:

No, it's actually knitting. :rofl: We're in Knitting Club together for enrichment.
No, it's actually knitting. :rofl: We're in Knitting Club together for enrichment.

That's hilarious :toofunny:
Knitting Club... I'm dying

(That actually is code for something. :ninja:)

Spoiler

Spoiler

OtherSide, we can't let him get away with insulting us on our passion for knitting. :unimpressed:

:eek3: That song was actually stuck in my head all day until I listened to another song, and now that's stuck in my head. :colonhash:

I found YouTube videos useful.. :yep:

lol im not the only youngin to knit then, thats good to know :smile:
OtherSide, we can't let him get away with insulting us on our passion for knitting. :unimpressed:

How about we convert him? :colone:

Spoiler

So do you knit scarves and knickers and ****?
Are there rocking chairs?
Do you reminisce about how life used to be in the good ol days
How about we convert him? :colone:

People like him will never understand. :colonhash: One that dares to insult the ancient art of knitting has no soul. :no:
Reply 2197
i need to take a shower and sleep
but i cba to take a shower because it's so ****ing cold
and i cant sleep til i shower
argh
im just gonna sit here and stare at the screen until i make myself get up :colonhash:
I am happy I am finally making progress on my goal of becoming a superb peoples person, but I have politics and History homework to do :/

Ohh yes, and we can't forget about how we're all provided with shower caps and dressing gowns for the authenticity. :yep:

People like him will never understand. :colonhash: One that dares to insult the ancient art of knitting has no soul. :no:

That fact has indeed been cast in concrete. :yep:

Latest