The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Someboady
Congratulations! What course did you/your friend apply for ?

Thanks! I applied for physics and they were physics or engineering too. Perhaps the physics department are just being particularly efficient XD
It's not my first choice (realistically it'd probably be 4th or so if I were to get an offer from all 5) but it's nice to know I'll be able to go somewhere!
Original post by josephinekitten
I sent my application off for Bristol last week and I still haven't heard anything back, my course is joint honours so that might be why its taking longer (I hope lol)

The quick offers from Bristol are making me so nervous😅 I'm applying for a joint in economics and politics Hbu? Best of luck but I'm hoping they won't have to put our applications through two departments ... More chances to be rejected
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Got an offer for maths at Warwick today!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

@Cryptokyo
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Sent off my application for Amsterdam University and just about to send off my other one for a Dutch uni.

Just need to send off my UCAS now!

Good luck! :h:
Original post by richardhello

What?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Original post by _gracelizabethx
I just got one from Manchester for classics too!!

Congratulations! Where else have you applied? :smile:
Original post by Beccaaaaaaaaa
The quick offers from Bristol are making me so nervous😅 I'm applying for a joint in economics and politics Hbu? Best of luck but I'm hoping they won't have to put our applications through two departments ... More chances to be rejected

Geology and biology, people are saying they've got offers for biology so it must be geology that is the limiting factor 😥
Original post by josephinekitten
I sent my application off for Bristol last week and I still haven't heard anything back, my course is joint honours so that might be why its taking longer (I hope lol)

hahaha this is my theory for why i've not heard back from any of my unis yet
Anyone got interviews for medicine/dentistry yet?
UCAS gone to universities.
Original post by CoolCavy
UCAS gone to universities.

Good Luck!
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Sent off my application for Amsterdam University and just about to send off my other one for a Dutch uni.

Just need to send off my UCAS now!

What course did you apply? Do they need something like personal statement?
Good luck to your application:smile:
I sent my ucas off on tuesday and I got a reply back yesterday, an uncoNDITIONAL FROM MY FIRST CHOICE!!!
Original post by Plum1998
I sent my ucas off on tuesday and I got a reply back yesterday, an uncoNDITIONAL FROM MY FIRST CHOICE!!!

Wow! Congratulations! Which uni and what course?
Sent my application off Wednesday, had acknowledgments from Portsmouth and Southampton and a conditional offer from Portsmouth

Edit: Bristol just sent an acknowledgement too
(edited 7 years ago)
I've applied for Chemistry, application got sent 8pm Tuesday night.
Oxford - acknowledge email yesterday
Bath - acknowledge email yesterday
Durham - nothing yet
York - acknowledgement email yesterday
Warwick - acknowledgement email in the morning, and a conditional offer in the afternoon!!!! Less than 22 hours to send an offer :smile:
Original post by dorababy1995
Wow! Congratulations! Which uni and what course?

Thank you aha! Nottingham Trent, and for BSc Psychology :smile:
Original post by minamae
My friend has an offer from Nottingham Trent, if that helps anyone!
I'm waiting for Warwick, York, Exeter, Plymouth and Southampton for psychology... and I can't stop refreshing track! Good luck to everyone :smile:

Good Luck! What is your friend doing at NTU? Thats my first choice I have an offer aswell aha :smile:
Has anyone had any offers applying for adult nursing, only applied on Tuesday, had acknowledgements from Nottingham and Sheffield Hallam waiting to hear from Anglia Ruskin, Leeds and Northampton currently :smile:
Reply 1139
Why are Warwick taking so long :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending