The Student Room Group

Deep pan or thin crust pizza?

Scroll to see replies

Depends... Classic and really well made with nice ingredients then thin but also like they used to do old school deep pan at Pizza Hut in the 90's was so tasty...
The Wenceslas....

Spoiler

Reply 22
Deep crust all the wayyyyyyy :eating::biggrin:
Thin crust until my braces come off.
I am from Chicago, where the deep pan pizza is the best in the US. Then, we lived in Italy and I loved think crust. So BOTH!
Original post by alcibiade
I am from Chicago, where the deep pan pizza is the best in the US. Then, we lived in Italy and I loved think crust. So BOTH!

Very nice! I'd loooove to have pizza from both of those places
Reply 26
Deep pan is a heresy, like those "people" who eat pizzas with pineapple. :afraid:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Thin because I don't wanna break my braces (again) lol
I actually prefer thin anyway due to the balance of topping:base that I like

FYI, thin crust is normally crispier and more likely to break your braces :wink:
Original post by WoodyMKC
FYI, thin crust is normally crispier and more likely to break your braces :wink:

lol i broke my brace on a cookie :rofl:But I still eat pizza #rebel
Original post by Josb
Deep pan is a heresy, like those "people" who eat pizzas with pineapple. :afraid:

Thin crust is an abomination of a pizza. Having dips to dip your crusts in just adds to the pizza-eating experience :u:
Reply 30
Both are excellent!!

Slight edge to thin though.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Thin crust is an abomination of a pizza. Having dips to dip your crusts in just adds to the pizza-eating experience :u:

Dominos garlic and herb :drool:
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Dominos garlic and herb :drool:

YES :biggrin:
I've never had a deep pan pizza above a 6/10, they always taste so cheap. Thin crust all da way
I only ever eat pizza for the purpose of gorging on fast food therefore I don't see the point of eating thin crust pizza that isn't going to fill me up. Either go hard or go home.
The objective standpoint is thin.
Seeing this post has made me hungry. Might just order one now. Thin crust with loads and loads of cheese.*
Thin crust, I never been fond of deep pan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm actually quite surprised how close it is. I thought deep pan might win by a mile :biggrin:
If you like deep pan then try Chicago style. Like 5cm high and packed full of cheese, tomato, and meat. So good. Probably like 700 calories a slice; I've never managed more than two slices. :biggrin: Google search for it. Im on my phone otherwise I'd link to it. That's real deep pan.

Quick Reply

Latest