The Student Room Group

Any good revision material for physics?

Just curious if anyone has any good sources for revision for A level physics
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Alisaurus Cats so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Original post by Tommy Moorcroft
Just curious if anyone has any good sources for revision for A level physics

if you're doing AQA A
PM me I have a fair amount (doing it A2 now) :wink:
Hey I am very sorry about such a long over due reply I have been trying to access
this for literal days not realising that it isn't your email to sign in but user name. Anyways these notes would be more than appreciated and sorry I don't exactly know how to private message you so again my bad. So yeah sorry again and thank you very much:smile:
Original post by Tommy Moorcroft
Hey I am very sorry about such a long over due reply I have been trying to access
this for literal days not realising that it isn't your email to sign in but user name. Anyways these notes would be more than appreciated and sorry I don't exactly know how to private message you so again my bad. So yeah sorry again and thank you very much:smile:

is this AS?
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
is this AS?

No this is a full A level in physics
Reply 6
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
if you're doing AQA A
PM me I have a fair amount (doing it A2 now) :wink:

Hi, I am in year 12 and doing physics a level for aqa. I am struggling and was wondering if you could give me any tips or revision/work/notes if you have any as it would be a massive help.

Thanks

Clive

Quick Reply

Latest