The Student Room Group

A levels & GCSEs for medicine?

(edited 5 years ago)
Your fine- I do the same subjects as you (and I did AS geography) and I'm applying with a pretty strong application. My UKCAT is 704. You don't stand at any disadvantaged unless you apply for Oxbridge which I didn't like the teaching style of anyway. Just get some work experience and get your AAA :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh and feel free to message me if you have any questions :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
You've just reassured me so much, you're a lifesaver! I'd been worrying whether I was at any disadvantage by not doing maths / physics but I feel a lot better now haha! And Wow!! that's an incredible score, well done! I really hope you do get in :smile: thank you, I will do

Posted from TSR Mobile
tbh you're probably at an advantage- you'll have something different to talk about at interview, and anything different igood- gives you something to discuss, and the more your interview is like a mutual discussion, the better- gives the interviewer a better impression of you :smile:
How did you revise for GCSE triple science? Thanks, I'm planning on taking triple science.
Original post by sweetstars
How did you revise for GCSE triple science? Thanks, I'm planning on taking triple science.

Triple science content is easier and much much shorter then the core and double (if I remember rightly) so it doesn't need a lot of revision, just doing over notes and past papers, plus you do the test when it's fresh in your mind still :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Failingstudent98
Triple science content is easier and much much shorter then the core and double (if I remember rightly) so it doesn't need a lot of revision, just doing over notes and past papers, plus you do the test when it's fresh in your mind still :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When is the exam? o_O I wouldn't really want to do it earlier. :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending