The Student Room Group

Is this bad or am I reading too much into it?

This girl is going on date with next week was texting me last night and I sent the last text saying something like "yeah haha, was at the pub quiz there, looking forward to next week!" She then fell asleep and text me about an hour ago saying "couldn't sleep again,although I woke up pretty early haha" is she ignoring my last text cos she doesn't want to see me or get excited about the date or am I reading too much into it?
Original post by Anonymous
This girl is going on date with next week was texting me last night and I sent the last text saying something like "yeah haha, was at the pub quiz there, looking forward to next week!" She then fell asleep and text me about an hour ago saying "couldn't sleep again,although I woke up pretty early haha" is she ignoring my last text cos she doesn't want to see me or get excited about the date or am I reading too much into it?

you might be looking too keen, like you are focused entirely on the date, which can creep some girls out.

maybe try asking her how her day has been and direct the convo onto her,

Don't want to sound mean, but when is the last time YOU ever fell asleep when texting a girl you like? Or even texting at all?**

I think you're over-reacting to a small thing that doesn't even matter. It was probably a joke.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending