The Student Room Group

School didn't update my predicted grades!!!

My original predicted grades were A*AAA, but they've now been upgraded to A*A*AA - I performed a mock and convinced my teacher to give me an A*. Also, I dropped (linear course) chemistry after the first year but I'm almost certain they've still included the predicted grade for it.

So now my predicted grades look something like A*AAAC instead of A*A*AA. Is there anything I can do at this point to change them? I've broke off for holiday yesterday and nobody from the school is answering my calls/e-mails. I got an offer from QMUL and Warwick but I'm afraid of Imperial and Cambridge refusing my application
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ETbuymilkandeggs
My original predicted grades were A*AAA, but they've now been upgraded to A*A*AA - I performed a mock and convinced my teacher to give me an A*. Also, I dropped (linear course) chemistry after the first year but I'm almost certain they've still included the predicted grade for it.

So now my predicted grades look something like A*AAAC instead of A*A*AA. Is there anything I can do at this point to change them? I've broke off for holiday yesterday and nobody from the school is answering my calls/e-mails. I got an offer from QMUL and Warwick but I'm afraid of Imperial and Cambridge refusing my application

Talk to them about it.
Original post by SM6
Talk to them about it.

Talk to who? The individual universities? How would they be able to verify my information? I get back to school on the 31st Oct.and can then get my teachers to change and confirm, but until then they're staying as-is. I'm just hoping neither university makes any interview invitation decisions before then.
Original post by ETbuymilkandeggs
Talk to who? The individual universities? How would they be able to verify my information? I get back to school on the 31st Oct.and can then get my teachers to change and confirm, but until then they're staying as-is. I'm just hoping neither university makes any interview invitation decisions before then.

Yes. Ask the unis what information they need and explain about half-term. I think you will find they are aware of the latter.
Original post by ageshallnot
Yes. Ask the unis what information they need and explain about half-term. I think you will find they are aware of the latter.

Thank you for the suggestion - I was so engrossed in the application process I forgot that there are people on the other end who have e-mail addresses and ways of being communicated to! I managed to get Imperial and Cam to postpone their decision until my mentor sends them a new list of pred.

Thanks again:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending