The Student Room Group

Who is excited for christmas?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Christmas is just another day for me here. Stopped celebrating after I lost my brother 5 years ago.
Original post by 0to100
true...lol

In my world Christmas season starts as soon as the John Lewis advert comes out...
Christmas lost it's charm for me tbh after I lost my cousin around december a few years ago to ovarian cancer. I'm sorry if this is depressing to some people but it's how I feel
Original post by Bill_Gates
for sure, favourite time of year brah
christmas spirit :woohoo:
Don't really look forward to it that much anymore
Reply 44
I work in retail. How on earth can I be excited for Christmas?

Only joking, a long way off to go though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by retro_turtles
In my world Christmas season starts as soon as the John Lewis advert comes out...

Omg yesssss

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by queen-bee
christmas spirit :woohoo:
Don't really look forward to it that much anymore

how come? i love it tbh but i do it more within moderation every year now lol. Normal meal, some time off, catch up with friends/family/tv :smile:
Original post by Wilfred Little
I would just like it to snow and to watch a film with my parents and sister with the fire on.

I'd love for it to snow. Never happens in London though. Spending time with family is definitely the best part about Christmas.

how come? i love it tbh but i do it more within moderation every year now lol. Normal meal, some time off, catch up with friends/family/tv :smile:

Whattttttt. But you always used to go overboard at xmas!
Original post by Precious Illusions
I'd love for it to snow. Never happens in London though. Spending time with family is definitely the best part about Christmas.

Whattttttt. But you always used to go overboard at xmas!

i'm already looking at xmas lights for outside the house in october......................
i'm already looking at xmas lights for outside the house in october......................

I love them! I can't see any in my area. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest