The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

India cant do **** to Pakistan lol. Pakistan has china backing it and Russia. Who has India got??? Not to mention 50% of saudi arabias army is pakistani, pakistan will get funding from there. When you take the whole world into context India is too pussy to do anything,
Original post by Moral Decay
Its all Hindustan fam. Its a British created problem cos of Lord Mountbatten (possible paedophile connection) and the partition. Northern India and Pakistan are ethno-culturally similar anyway and are distinct from Dravidian southerners racially, linguistically and culturally.

Yup right.
Original post by AlvlVictim
Lol no it's a lot more than about beef its because India kills every freedom movement leader and member and Indian army has raped(a word synonymous with India) and involved in kidnapping/injuring of many kashmiri youth's since the last 60 years.(12 year old boy murdered this week for no reason at all) Kashmiri's want freedom because they have had enough of living their lives under constant curfew.

This is horrific and should not be allowed at all! :angry:
How is India getting away with this flagrant abuse of human rights?
Reply 223
Original post by Idunno99
Yes no one came to protect Sikhs because the conditions were such

No one came to protect the singhs and singhnia because they were not made from dasam patsha to be protected! If maharaj wanted his singhs to be protected the he wouldn't have given us the orders to protect others
Original post by Lord Samosa
So that's it? I should just accept it? Even if I don't agree with certain laws?

Not they're not. Islam came to the region before them.

How is this even relevant to what I posted? It's not like the Mughals were good Muslims who I should be looking up to.

islam was around in india, like all other religons before , but it was only when the mugals/mongols came with their armies that there was conversion en-masse in asia. that is not a coincidence
Everyone is getting away with human rights abuses because the UN is an organisation with no power the best they say is we condemn what happened in Syria/Iraq/Kashmir
Original post by AlvlVictim
Everyone is getting away with human rights abuses because the UN is an organisation with no power the best they say is we condemn what happened in Syria/Iraq/Kashmir

:rolleyes: Can the UN not do anything about this? I mean, saying 'we condemn it' is one thing but actually taking action is another. India should not be allowed to get away with this
erm- perhaps becuase its not true

whats more accurate is indian army kills a factional leader of a registered terrorist group and a protest is organised by his followers. these groups are funded by pakistan as they always have been and india takes direct action accorss its border, and low and behold - theres a bunch more terrorists sitting in camps over there
Original post by gman888
India cant do **** to Pakistan lol. Pakistan has china backing it and Russia. Who has India got??? Not to mention 50% of saudi arabias army is pakistani, pakistan will get funding from there. When you take the whole world into context India is too pussy to do anything,

excpet that india has beaten paksitan in last 3 wars and split in half in 71.

russian dont give two shits about pakistan lol. they in fact want to wipe saudi off the map after theyve finished with syrian rebels, and they have the firepower to do it
Original post by Chakede

whats more accurate is indian army kills a factional leader of a registered terrorist group and a protest is organised by his followers. these groups are funded by pakistan as they always have been and india takes direct action accorss its border, and low and behold - theres a bunch more terrorists sitting in camps over there

inb4 someone says Burhan Wani was not a terrorist. He was the leader of Hizbul Mujahideen which is designated as a terrorist organisation by India, European Union and USA. His last video was him making a speech asking youth to take the route of militancy to set up a global Jihadi Caliphate.
Original post by Chakede

Okay, can either side provide facts to back up their claims because I hear one thing from Pakistani's and another thing entirely from Indians and I don't know who to believe?
you dont have to listen to either side. you can listen to what pretty much every other country on the planet has said something about pakistani backed islamic terrorism in kashmir.

or you can lookup the fact that all the islamist bombers in the uk all had their stint of training in pakistan too
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Chakede
you dont have to listen to either side. you can listen to what pretty much every other country on the planet has said something about pakistani backed islamic terrorism in kashmir.

or you can lookup the fact that all the islamist bombers in the uk all had their stint of training in pakistan too

Is there any truth to the claims of the other user though?
Original post by gman888

Pakistan does NOT have Russia backing it :lol:

Russia supported India when India took action against the terror camps operating in Pakistan administered Kashmir and Russia asked Pakistan to do more to reign in terrorism that is exported from Pakistan.

Russia has pretty much always supported India. There's only a little more Russian military co-operation with Pakistan because Russia wants to signal to India that it should not get too close with the USA militarily, strategically and economically but Russia still prefers India to Pakistan.

If China gets involved in any Indo-Pak dispute and takes Pakistan's side then USA, Britain, Israel, France, Russia will support India in order to counter China.

Original post by Chakede

Not just in the UK but so many Jihadi terror attacks across the globe have some sort of Pakistani connection.
Let's not forget Osama bin Laden was found in a compound close to Pakistani military academy in Abbottabad and not too far from the national capital - Islamabad
I wouldn't bother with both. They'll always say the opposite thing to each other, and of course they believe their own country is innocent and a saint, and the other is evil. Both countries have done bad things they both should be ashamed about.

Neither side will give you a rational explanation and get mad if say anything against them. (Just watch how an Indian will probably insult either my religion or country now because I'm a Pakistani saying their country isn't the greatest)
I wouldn't bother with both. They'll always say the opposite thing to each other, and of course they believe their own country is innocent and a saint, and the other is evil. Both countries have done bad things they both should be ashamed about.

Neither side will give you a rational explanation and get mad if say anything against them. (Just watch how an Indian will probably insult either my religion or country now because I'm a Pakistani saying their country isn't the greatest)

I just want to know what is true and what is not tbh; for that I'd need an unbiased outsider. I realise that this situation is far more complicated than a simplistic 'India bad, Pakistan good' soundbite answer.

im certainly not claiming any side are fully saints - certainly the indian army are not a collection of sweet mother teresa types. but then noone would expect them to be - not only are they defending boerders against pakstan soldiers, they are also against pakitstan trained terrorists, who hide without conscience amoung kashmiri villagers as cover, sending their women and children out to throw stones, while they polot their plans under cover like the rats they are. this is the islamist terrorist mentality- indian army has known for decades, usa and uk are just discovering this fact now. Their ultimate icon, Bin Laden , ( who was also found hidingout in pakistan btw) used one of his many wives as a human shield before being shot- that is the mentality and ideology these people follow, it is not conventional war.

the kasmir issue is simply a dispute of two neighbours over a border - paksitani t haveing tried to invade twice with forces, were twice defeated in war and driven back- so now use islamists orchestrating within safety of its own border, converting a land grab into 'religious conflict' to turn muslims living in india against the idea of being indian . you will see soon this happeing in this county ie heavily muslim regions of england, where islamsit extremism is rife and growing
[QUOTE="Nihang;68029186"]
Original post by Idunno99
Yes no one came to protect Sikhs because the conditions were such

No one came to protect the singhs and singhnia because they were not made from dasam patsha to be protected! If maharaj wanted his singhs to be protected the he wouldn't have given us the orders to protect others

Exactly. Thats why we defend India Nihang veere!
No doubt the Sikh regiment is the highest decorated regiment in the army

Btw Are you by any chance from Anandpur ?
Coz thats where most nihang sikh are based and live i think
(edited 7 years ago)
Funnily all this guy is saying is Indian propaganda he claims that those freedom fighters are Pakistani yet no one has any evidence he also conveniently ignored the rapes/kidnappings/shelling of innocent civilians which is something actually acknowledged by the UN and not some false fed propaganda
Original post by Chakede
excpet that india has beaten paksitan in last 3 wars and split in half in 71.

russian dont give two shits about pakistan lol. they in fact want to wipe saudi off the map after theyve finished with syrian rebels, and they have the firepower to do it

Lol india is surrounded by its enemies man. Nepal, china, pakistan, sri lanka, bangladesh. You think sri lanka and bangladesh will come to indias aid looool. Nepal gets billions from china, you can forget about them.

Latest

Trending

Trending