The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know how long after the Video Interview - Schroders - AM they take to get back to you. Anyone been invited to the AC yet.
Has anyone had a Centerview 2nd round yet?
Anyone made progress with HSBC off cycle?
Original post by juventus100
Anyone made progress with HSBC off cycle?

Nothing yet, have you? Just got an email today saying it's under review
Original post by shandawg
Nothing yet, have you? Just got an email today saying it's under review

yeah got that email as well (and done their 1st round)
Reply 4305
Original post by dave788
Does anyone know how long after the Video Interview - Schroders - AM they take to get back to you. Anyone been invited to the AC yet.

Hey so far I've only heard of people getting through to the video interview. What division did you apply for? And was the interview just basic competency and motivational questions (why Schroders etc)?
Original post by Acqua
Hey so far I've only heard of people getting through to the video interview. What division did you apply for? And was the interview just basic competency and motivational questions (why Schroders etc)?

thanks that gives me an idea how long to wait. Asset Management division. you are right just basic competency and motivational questions
Reply 4307
Original post by dave788
thanks that gives me an idea how long to wait. Asset Management division. you are right just basic competency and motivational questions

Great, thank you, will complete it on Saturday so hopefully they'll start reviewing them soon as I have a feeling that they sent video invites this week at the same time (I got it on wed btw)
Original post by dave788

Was about 3 weeks for me last year.
I have a Nomura telephone interview on Monday, anyone done this that can give some insights? PM if you want
Has anyone heard from M&G after the video interview?
How long do you hear back after Barclays video interview?
Original post by tarmangue
Has anyone heard from M&G after the video interview?

I haven't. Make sure you post when you do so I know!
Original post by gsbs2
I had my MS first round interview yesterday afternoon, I applied for London but got called by Madrid, I guess because I am a Spanish speaker. HR asked me today where am I based at the moment, and they later told me they will let me know the outcome early next week. I guess this is an OK sign?

This is a horrible sign!! :s-smilie:
barc has started giving out ibd offers
Did anyone else that applied to CS get asked to apply for their virtual events by someone?
What do you guys think of student conferences? Most look bad but UCL's has head of Lev Fin at GS and head of tech IBD at JP speaking.. only thing is that it's a bit pricey

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have been told by CS that I had a duplicate account, when I do not. So I replied them to clarify.
It has been a couple of weeks and I have heard nothing back, what do you guys recommend?
anyone heard back from blackrock yet?
Original post by dasu95
What do you guys think of student conferences? Most look bad but UCL's has head of Lev Fin at GS and head of tech IBD at JP speaking.. only thing is that it's a bit pricey

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went to the UCL one when I was still in sixth form haha, it can drag a bit and feel quite long but they do definitely get in very senior speakers. When I went they had the Group CFO of Credit Suisse there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending