The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When you still have no offers :frown:(((((((((((
Original post by CtrlW
Why are Warwick taking so long :frown:

What are you applying for? A bunch have got offers for my course but not me! Getting worried :s-smilie:
Reply 1142
Original post by Lauren1498x
What are you applying for? A bunch have got offers for my course but not me! Getting worried :s-smilie:

I'm starting to worry too and I'm applying for maths
Anyone got any Chemical/Mechanical Engineering (or other types of Engineering) offers yet? Still waiting for mine from Birmingham and Warwick:s-smilie:
(My other applied unis are Cambridge, Imperial and UCL which all require interviews so I understand I won't get offers from them yet)
(edited 7 years ago)
Just received an offer from East Anglia to study law!!!! I'm so happy!!
I recieved an offer from Warwick 24hours after sending my application!!! buzz!!
Original post by rhiannajberry
Has anyone had any offers applying for adult nursing, only applied on Tuesday, had acknowledgements from Nottingham and Sheffield Hallam waiting to hear from Anglia Ruskin, Leeds and Northampton currently :smile:

Have you had an acknowledgement email from Leeds? I applied two days ago and haven't received a welcome email or anything as of yet.
Original post by CtrlW
I'm starting to worry too and I'm applying for maths

wouldn't worry about it mate, pretty sure they told me on open day as long as you're predicted AAA and are taking further maths A2 you're guaranteed an offer.
Reply 1148
Original post by espicton98
I recieved an offer from Warwick 24hours after sending my application!!! buzz!!

Oh god! What for? I'm nervous about Warwick!
Also, has anyone recieved any emails/offers from Durham??
Reply 1149
Has anyone applied to Heriot-watt, Edinburgh Napier or Dundee? I've gotten acknowledgement emails from Dundee and Edinburgh Napier but haven't heard anything from Heriot-watt?
Original post by AJP98

I got an acknowledgement email from them the day after I appplied, but nothing else yet.
Original post by ML8020
Anyone got any Chemical/Mechanical Engineering (or other types of Engineering) offers yet? Still waiting for mine from Birmingham and Warwick:s-smilie:
(My other applied unis are Cambridge, Imperial and UCL which all require interviews so I understand I won't get offers from them yet)

Yes I have for chemical engineering from Surrey. I've not applied to any of the unis you've applied to but good luck 😊😊
Original post by SB32
Has anyone applied to Heriot-watt, Edinburgh Napier or Dundee? I've gotten acknowledgement emails from Dundee and Edinburgh Napier but haven't heard anything from Heriot-watt?

I applied to Dundee but haven't heard anything from them besides the acknowledgement email.. What course did you apply for? :smile:
Reply 1153
Original post by mintiess
I applied to Dundee but haven't heard anything from them besides the acknowledgement email.. What course did you apply for? :smile:

I applied fro psychology. What about you? :smile:
Original post by SB32
I applied fro psychology. What about you? :smile:

Economics and international relations :smile: let's hope we'll get offers soon!
Reply 1155
Original post by mintiess
Economics and international relations :smile: let's hope we'll get offers soon!

fingers crossed :smile::smile:
Got an offer for Maths at Warwick :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe I haven't got anything yet because I'm a Scottish student..just worried since my grades are they best they could be and I didn't think my ps was that horrendous :frown:
Original post by AJP98

English Literature, and sorry I haven't applied to Durham Hun !!
Reply 1159
Original post by espicton98
English Literature, and sorry I haven't applied to Durham Hun !!

Oh god me too! I sent on Wednesday but no response yet... I'm applying deferred and they have specified that it's reallllllllly competitive if you're deferred entry:/

Latest

Trending

Trending