excuuuuuuuse meeeee

:h::h::h:
Original post by queen-bee
Hahah A Man that can cook is sexy! It'll win you bonus points :wink:

As long as it was an occasional treat :tongue:
Reply 22
Original post by loveleest
Omg :redface: so what do you eat

I'm a plain eater, I eat potatoes or bread and I like meats such as pork, chicken and beef, as long as they have no seasoning. I tend to have steamed veg (broccoli, peas, cauli) with some form of meat. Otherwise its cereal or a ham sandwich/beans on toast
Original post by WoodyMKC
As long as it was an occasional treat :tongue:

Consistency is key :mmm:
Consistency is key :mmm:

Ahh, I see. So, I'll promise to cook on the 1st of January and 1st of July consistently every year :biggrin:
Definitely not fussy eater, but that's just one letter out.
Ahh, I see. So, I'll promise to cook on the 1st of January and 1st of July consistently every year :biggrin:

Why only then?
Why only then?

As I said, I ****ing HATE cooking :rofl:
No
As I said, I ****ing HATE cooking :rofl:

But It's kinda fun?
I get fussy about vegetables. I love peas, carrots, broccoli, corn and green beans, cabbage & lettuce and some other stuff, but most other bits I'm just not into. Otherwise, in terms of other foods groups, I'm not at all fussy.

I'm the same haha, can tank pretty much any vegetable except the dreaded brussel sprouts. Those literally make me gag with every mouthful :yuck:
Yes and no.

I'll eat snails and raw steak but won't touch a sandwich that has mayo or raw tomato on with a bargepole.
But It's kinda fun?

Not for me :rofl: Can't stand it. Weird cause I used to love it at school, used to make some really good food. I still make a really mean home-made (thought a little unhealthy) chicken soup :u:
Not for me :rofl: Can't stand it. Weird cause I used to love it at school, used to make some really good food. I still make a really mean home-made (thought a little unhealthy) chicken soup :u:

I'll give it a whirl
I'll give it a whirl

It's literally:

Chicken flavoured Super Noodles
Chicken stock cube
Chicken breast
Salt & pepper
Onion

Cook it all, blend it in hot water, done. Invented that at 12 years old :u:
I'll eat anything vegan, which I guess is still pretty fussy.
Original post by Edminzodo
I don't really like cheese (@CheeseIsVeg ha ha), but I eat most other things. I eat cheese on macaroni and pizza, I just hate actual bits of cheese. I'm also not a big fan of bananas or yoghurts but for some bizarre reason I like banana chocolate flake yoghurt . . .

:shock: BANANAS ARE THE BEST :banana:
tbf I don't like many cheeses so :redface: but feta, mozzerella, gruyere, edam and a few others but mind blank right now :I
ofc I eat it on pizza and pasta and in tuna melts/cheeseburgers pretty much everything else apart from cheese itself etc

I'm extremely fussy on dessert foods, I dislike creamy things (apart from ice-cream), so no cake, tarts, pastry things apart from croissants etc. stuff like that.
I also don't like most fruits - because vegetables are obviously the best things :u: and salad (I love salad :heart:)But I like unhealthy food :biggrin:

@Plagioclase How fussy are you? :colone:
I'm not particularly fussy really, I just can't do salad. Also couscous. And cucumbers.
Original post by Plagioclase
I'm not particularly fussy really, I just can't do salad. Also couscous. And cucumbers.

Couscous is degoutant :five:BUT SALADomg cucumber and lettuce = life :rofl:I got called a rabbit at DofE when all my snacks were cucumber and lettuce
:rofl:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
BUT SALADomg cucumber and lettuce = life :rofl:I got called a rabbit at DofE when all my snacks were cucumber and lettuce
:rofl:

I wrote the persuasive writing piece in my GCSE English Language exam on why I hate cucumber.

Quick Reply

Latest