The Student Room Group

Any Vegan able to answer a few questions of your lifestyle for my Marketing course?

Hi, I am looking for vegans who are up for answering some open questions to help me on my course. anyone would be appreciated.

Thanks
Original post by C.Turner96
Hi, I am looking for vegans who are up for answering some open questions to help me on my course. anyone would be appreciated.

Thanks

I'm up for it. How come you're looking into it, what part of your course?
Reply 2
Original post by pamplemousse.
I'm up for it. How come you're looking into it, what part of your course?

Great, a team of us would like to understand a certain segment of a population and wanted to know what you guys consider important.

My question is.

What would your regular Monday would consist of?
Original post by C.Turner96
Great, a team of us would like to understand a certain segment of a population and wanted to know what you guys consider important.

My question is.

What would your regular Monday would consist of?

You mean in terms of food or what I do?
Reply 4
You mean in terms of food or what I do?

In general please, that can include food or what you do e.g. study. i know it is an expansive question but bare with me here haha.
Erm typical Monday I would eat fruit for breakfast, so an apple or banana plus sometimes berries or an orange. Occasionally I have Marmite or mashed avocado with lime on toast as a treat. I go to college, then as it's Monday and I have tutorial, after that I have lunch- chips on a Monday, a bad habit I am trying to stop. Then college till 4, come back home and eat around 5-6.30pm, most often pasta sauce or a curry and rice, sometimes veggie burgers I cook or vegan moussaka, burritos, tacos, stirfry etc there's a lot of things I cook.

If I want dessert (which I haven't done lately) I have a square (or often a bit more lol) of Green and Black's, and sometimes I have Swedish Glace ice cream with a crumble or something, occasionally I have custard and/or home made cake or biscuits or whatever. I don't often bake though.

I generally only drink water, but occasionally will have a glass of wine with evening meal, something I am also trying to almost eliminate.

If you want any more info or clarification, feel free to ask :smile:
Reply 6
Erm typical Monday I would eat fruit for breakfast, so an apple or banana plus sometimes berries or an orange. Occasionally I have Marmite or mashed avocado with lime on toast as a treat. I go to college, then as it's Monday and I have tutorial, after that I have lunch- chips on a Monday, a bad habit I am trying to stop. Then college till 4, come back home and eat around 5-6.30pm, most often pasta sauce or a curry and rice, sometimes veggie burgers I cook or vegan moussaka, burritos, tacos, stirfry etc there's a lot of things I cook.

If I want dessert (which I haven't done lately) I have a square (or often a bit more lol) of Green and Black's, and sometimes I have Swedish Glace ice cream with a crumble or something, occasionally I have custard and/or home made cake or biscuits or whatever. I don't often bake though.

I generally only drink water, but occasionally will have a glass of wine with evening meal, something I am also trying to almost eliminate.

If you want any more info or clarification, feel free to ask :smile:

No, That's Brilliant Thank You. I only have a couple more questions for you :smile:

How does it make you feel to be a vegan?what do you consider when buying clothing and accessories?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending