The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
It's okay :smile:.

Haha, it was really fun, but we were outside practically all day :s-smilie:, and it didn't stop raining haha, and aww you're very nice :smile:

I bet it was! The idea of that practical all day (minus the rain) sounds fantastic. Aw thanks! :biggrin:
You seem like a very lovely person:yep:
Original post by queen-bee
Feeling positive and getting better :h:

Glad to hear it:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
I bet it was! The idea of that practical all day (minus the rain) sounds fantastic. Aw thanks! :biggrin:
You seem like a very lovely person:yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile

It definitely was :smile:

And, thank you very much, a few people on here think I'm not, but whatever lol. You seem like a very nice person too. :five:

And, thank you very much, a few people on here think I'm not, but whatever lol. You seem like a very nice person too. :five:

I feel like getting into a fight :rofl:
Original post by Rhaenys10
I feel like getting into a fight :rofl:

F*** yeah :colone: :rofl:

Aww thanks! :h: <--- burst of happiness :tongue: :smile:

I can't see why they would think that tbh:confused: but indeed, continue being the awesome person you are. :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww thanks! :h: <--- burst of happiness :tongue: :smile:

I can't see why they would think that tbh:confused: but indeed, continue being the awesome person you are. :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

It's okay :tongue:

And, I'm guessing they hate my 'liberal' attitude to things, which I just see as having common sense/not shaming people for stupid s*** that doesn't affect them. Thank you, you keep being you too. :biggrin:
It's okay :tongue:

And, I'm guessing they hate my 'liberal' attitude to things, which I just see as having common sense/not shaming people for stupid s*** that doesn't affect them. Thank you, you keep being you too. :biggrin:

:rofl:

Fair enough if that's your opinion. :smile:
No worries, and thanks; I will try my very best:yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mm
Malem
Meinalem

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good :smile::biggrin:
Feeling dumb, hungry and tired.
Why can't I just be smart?Failed that test because I was tired.
Going to try and cheer up by playing some Tchaikovsky on violon
Excuse-moi :tongue:

Original post by FireFreezer77
:colonhash:
Theyre both superb!

They.
Are.
Gross.

Original post by SassKing13
I don't like coffee either :tongue: :lol:
:five:

:five: We are the sane people in this world
:colone:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Feeling dumb, hungry and tired.
Why can't I just be smart?Failed that test because I was tired.
Going to try and cheer up by playing some Tchaikovsky on violon
Excuse-moi :tongue:

They.
Are.
Gross.

:five: We are the sane people in this world

:lol:
:lol:

:sneakydevil:
:sneakydevil:

The signature Cheese emoji.

:sneakydevil:CheeseTM
The signature Cheese emoji.

:sneakydevil:CheeseTM

:sneakydevil: CheeseIsVeg™
:colone: :colone:
:sneakydevil: CheeseIsVeg™
:colone: :colone:

Much better XD
Headache :frown:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Headache :frown:

Try and take something for it and drink plenty of water and rest, dear :console: hope it goes soon.
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Nahhhhhh, you'd pull off a much better Chivalrous Chicken. :woo: And I'm sure your chicken costume was simply made for you. :colone:

Spoiler

But the fact that your entire TSR personality is chicken themed makes you a better CC. :yep: I still can't believe you didn't see me when I came into school as a chicken. It was on that World Book Day thing. :lol:

Spoiler

Abolsutely stressed. 3/41 on a test yeterday combined with tryng to recover from 40% in two other homeworks and teaching myself further maths while doing another 3 pieces of homework. So far all the way through this year i've been putting off revising for my statistics resit and understanding 90% of what goes on in physics. I'm panicking like hell in class and everyone just thinks im being pessimistic! thanks for the support classmates :l

Yeh, feeling pretty anxious, could be worse though (probs will be after a couple of nights of staying up till 11PM doing work XD)
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
But the fact that your entire TSR personality is chicken themed makes you a better CC. :yep: I still can't believe you didn't see me when I came into school as a chicken. It was on that World Book Day thing. :lol:

Spoiler

Except no one else at school knows that. :hide: Maybe I did, but the sight was so bizarre that my brain decided to rid the image from my mind? :dontknow:

Spoiler

Latest