The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just had an offer for Computer Science from Exeter. It was higher than I was expecting. So so much for backup option (wanted ABB)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NeedHelpAgain
Congratulations! What did you apply for and what grades do you need?

Thank you:smile: Anthropology with a year abroad and I need AAB
Original post by dfbenjamin
Hey what other universities have you applied to? I've applied to Maths+Compsci at Oxford, Warwick, Imperial, Bristol and Manchester and haven't had any offers yet :frown:

Congrats on your Edinburgh offer btw!

Thanks mate,

I've applied for Oxford, Edinburgh, St Andrews, Imperial and Mathematical Computation at UCL. Was tempted by warwick but UCL just swayed me in the end.

Good luck, I'm sure the offers will come soon enough 😀.
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Congratulations! :party:

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thank you!!!
Original post by emmamelville
Knew it! Well done! Sure there will be more to come too. I too have just received an offer! :smile:

Anyone got offer from Warwick doing maths w/ physics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1206
Original post by cogito.
Anyone got offer from Warwick doing maths w/ physics?

A friend of mine received an offer for Physics just today, and they've already started giving offer for Maths, so Maths w/ physics might be next on the list!
Original post by AzzAxC100
Just got an Unconditional from Edinburgh for Maths and Computer Science 😀

Unconditional! That is amazing - did you apply with grades already? well done, edinburgh is my top choice!
Original post by notonlyme
UEA are making offers now!!! Just got an offer from them for geography and international development asking for ABB! :biggrin::biggrin:
Edit: they've just emailed to tell me they'll make it unconditional if I firm!!!

Wow that's fabulous my daughter only got conditional but as she got the Oxford exam it's all about waiting but it's nice to have the offers.
Are you going to firm it must be very tempting
Oooops we missed the bit both are unconditional
(edited 7 years ago)
I just updated track and saw an offer from Bristol:h:
I got an offer from Warwick yesterday and it updated on track around 5pm yesterday but I haven't got an email from Warwick yet about the offer. Should I be worried?
Original post by jonahfromtonga
Unconditional! That is amazing - did you apply with grades already? well done, edinburgh is my top choice!

I'm from Scotland so it works a little different. I sat 6 Highers last year which are sort of someway between AS and A2 Level. This year I'm sitting 4 advanced highers which are like A Levels.
This may be a stupid question but does track update itself? it's just that my application still says last updated 6th October and that was when it was sent off and I don't know if we are meant to update it ourselves somehow or it just updates when you get an offer
Original post by TH3-FL45H
I got an offer from Warwick yesterday and it updated on track around 5pm yesterday but I haven't got an email from Warwick yet about the offer. Should I be worried?

When did you submit your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know how long Newcastle and Leeds take to reply with offers? I applied 10 days ago and already have an offer from Surrey but I'm so impatient 😂
Original post by RachelCx99
This may be a stupid question but does track update itself? it's just that my application still says last updated 6th October and that was when it was sent off and I don't know if we are meant to update it ourselves somehow or it just updates when you get an offer

Track only updates itself wen you get an answer from a uni :smile:
Original post by hatcs001
Track only updates itself wen you get an answer from a uni :smile:

Thanks!
Original post by Cryptokyo
When did you submit your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

10th October
Original post by hatcs001
Does anyone know how long Newcastle and Leeds take to reply with offers? I applied 10 days ago and already have an offer from Surrey but I'm so impatient 😂

Totally depends on the faculty/ department at the uni instead of the collective uni itself! Leeds has given out some offers today; not heard about Newcastle yet. Well done on Surrey!!
Original post by emmamelville
Totally depends on the faculty/ department at the uni instead of the collective uni itself! Leeds has given out some offers today; not heard about Newcastle yet. Well done on Surrey!!

Ah thanks! Do you know what departments the offers were from in Leeds?

Latest

Trending

Trending