The Student Room Group

Bisexuality is a myth

Do you think Bisexuality is a myth are people just undecided about what they really want. Or is Bisexuality a real thing.

Scroll to see replies

Why wouldn't bisexuality be a real thing? It blows my mind a little that people can believe in homosexuality but as soon as attraction to more than one type of person comes up, they can't understand it.
:colonhash:
Clearly real..........?
Original post by Anonymous
Do you think Bisexuality is a myth are people just undecided about what they really want. Or is Bisexuality a real thing.

I can assure you that I am not unsure. Bisexuality is not a myth. Definitely a real thing
Reply 5
People can be attracted to both guys and girls. Seems pretty real to me.
Reply 6
Original post by chelseadagg3r
I can assure you that I am not unsure. Bisexuality is not a myth. Definitely a real thing

I feel much better now thank you.
It's not a myth.
Original post by Anonymous
I feel much better now thank you.

Anytime. Happy to provide any info or insight :smile:
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Anytime. Happy to provide any info or insight :smile:

Would you have intercourse with both sexes or is it more of a mutual attraction?
Original post by Gatewaymerge
Would you have intercourse with both sexes or is it more of a mutual attraction?

I have the same romantic and sexual attraction to both sexes, so yeah. I'd have sex, be in a relationship with, and marry a woman just as I would a man
I swear there's a collective group of people on this website who get together and play a game of "who can make up the most controversial thread title" :rofl:
Do you have some specific definition of the term you'd personally use that makes this a debate worth having?
Reply 13
Bonkers. Most girls will snog a pretty mate after a few glasses of wine, despite their boyfriend.
Original post by Zarek
Bonkers. Most girls will snog a pretty mate after a few glasses of wine.

Read this somewhere - the difference between a straight guy and a bi guy is about five pints of lager. Heh.
There is no decision to be undecided about.
um, well I'm bi - I just strongly prefer girls - that doesn't make it a myth, right?
It's very much real. I identify as pansexual, which goes a little beyond bisexual in encapsulating people who are transgender and those who identify as non-gender/third gender. I personally define it as just not really caring what my partner has between their legs. :tongue: I'll still be happy to go down on them regardless. :wink:
Reply 18
Original post by Mactotaur
Read this somewhere - the difference between a straight guy and a bi guy is about five pints of lager. Heh.

Don't think so, you might get a bit more emotional about your friendship, but unlikely to lead to any sexual behaviour.
Original post by Zarek
Don't think so, you might get a bit more emotional about your friendship, but unlikely to lead to any sexual behaviour.

It's clearly a joke.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending