The Student Room Group

What is the worst/embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Calling my teacher mum at primary school

Pushing the door when it said "Pull..."
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I tripped on perfectly level, dry ground the other day. Not looking at phone. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Just lost my balance and yep.
Well done Cheese.
Reply 2
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I tripped on perfectly level, dry ground the other day. Not looking at phone. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Well done Cheese.

Ohh.. Damn

I remeber when I used to trip over so many times at primary school. It got so bad that I broke my nose. Good times..
In Yr7 in PE i was dared to say that ' i was having an orgasm' to a teacher not knowing what it meant... lets just say i never lived it down...
Original post by ak143244
Ohh.. Damn

I remeber when I used to trip over so many times at primary school. It got so bad that I broke my nose. Good times..

:rofl:Another embarrassing time was a few days after I got braces, I introduced myself to another student and couldn't say my own name :rofl:Sort of came out *asegasdgbjsdnAosdlk*
So yeah. That was soo awkward :rofl:
Was on a geology trip to Iceland and I thought it would be funny to throw my mattress out of the window. Went out to get it and two classes of Canadian students walked past while dragging it back into my room... and my teacher saw.
I good few years ago was going out with my female cousin's friend. My entire family were sitting in the living room and my cousin and sister burst into the room, having got hold of my GF's phone, and started reading out all the sexts we'd been sending each other. Mortified.
Original post by WoodyMKC
I good few years ago was going out with my female cousin's friend. My entire family were sitting in the living room and my cousin and sister burst into the room, having got hold of my GF's phone, and started reading out all the sexts we'd been sending each other. Mortified.

And we have a winner..
And we have a winner..

Oh, it gets worse. One of the sexts being read out was our plans to meet up the following Saturday when her parents were out and get experimental with positions and stuff... cue Saturday morning. "Right mum, going out!" *Mum gives me a look as if to say "Yeah, I know what you're up to you dirty little s***" :shot:
Oh, it gets worse. One of the sexts being read out was our plans to meet up the following Saturday when her parents were out and get experimental with positions and stuff... cue Saturday morning. "Right mum, going out!" *Mum gives me a look as if to say "Yeah, I know what you're up to you dirty little s***" :shot:

oh boy
Reply 10
:rofl:Another embarrassing time was a few days after I got braces, I introduced myself to another student and couldn't say my own name :rofl:Sort of came out *asegasdgbjsdnAosdlk*
So yeah. That was soo awkward :rofl:

Haha, I've always wanted braces though.
I remember when I was young and I used to sing a lot - I was singing in my bedroom and then my dad walked in when I was singing and I just froze. And then that awkward moment where you just stare at him...
Haha, I've always wanted braces though.
I remember when I was young and I used to sing a lot - I was singing in my bedroom and then my dad walked in when I was singing and I just froze. And then that awkward moment where you just stare at him...

Oh :rofl:
I hate that lol XD
I once wore a cheongsam to school for an event. One of my friends saw me and came up to me. He sorta went like this when he spoke to me: "Hi, TimidPhoenix, how are--PHWOAR!!" and then proceeded to really look me up and down. I'm deathly shy so I wanted nothing more than for the ground to open and swallow me up. :tongue:

Another time, I was walking up a flight of stairs at school and tripped up on a stair. I tried to keep placing my foot onto a step so that I could get up but kept missing. Gave up and just lay there whilst getting stared at by passing pupils until a teacher came by to finally help me get back onto my feet.
Reply 13
Oh :rofl:
I hate that lol XD

The worst moment ever.
Loads of other embarrassing moments which I cannot say on here..
Today I was walking into maths and I tripped over absolutely nothing - the teacher saw and got shocked and started looking around to see what I'd tripped on - was very ashamed to tell him the truth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done Cheese.

I tripped and broke my collarbone by running on grass. It wasn't wet, either. :hide:
I was on the train with two friends from university. I hadn't been on a train since I was very young and I thought you had to show your ticket to someone on the way off the train (based on a very vague childhood memory from the last time I was on a train), so I showed my ticket to some random person on the way out. My two friends both noticed and laughed at me for it. I just wanted to die there and then after I realised.

Of course, now I know how the ticket system actually works, so something good came of it. Call it a "learning experience".
oh boy

Yep. What I should have done is come in from the kitchen, snatch the phone and limited the damage. Instead, I just hid in the kitchen and cringed so hard I couldn't move whilst listening to everything :rofl:
If there was an anonymous feature on this particular thread, tsr would have a field day
The worst moment ever.
Loads of other embarrassing moments which I cannot say on here..

lol same :colondollar:

Original post by nomophobia
Today I was walking into maths and I tripped over absolutely nothing - the teacher saw and got shocked and started looking around to see what I'd tripped on - was very ashamed to tell him the truth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five: not just me then :rofl:

Original post by TheOtherSide.
I tripped and broke my collarbone by running on grass. It wasn't wet, either. :hide:

damnnnnnn :console:Chicken gotta take more care crossing dat road innit :tongue:

Yep. What I should have done is come in from the kitchen, snatch the phone and limited the damage. Instead, I just hid in the kitchen and cringed so hard I couldn't move whilst listening to everything :rofl:

XD oh dear XD

Quick Reply

Latest