The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by YouHaveProblems
How did u find cutting up the bodies? Like how was everyone else's reaction and also your reaction and experience?

"Dissecting the cadavers" is probably better to say! I think most people went in a bit nervous, I certainly did. But I really enjoyed it actually, it's an invaluable way to learn. Actually seeing the muscles and tissue you are studying is such a privilege, and learning perhaps about why there are abnormalities, as every cadaver is different is quite cool too.
(edited 7 years ago)
Really hope to get in here, definitely my first choice, hope the BMAT goes well!! How's everyone's revision going?
Original post by Irukandji5
Really hope to get in here, definitely my first choice, hope the BMAT goes well!! How's everyone's revision going?

How are you revising?
I"m so glad someone made a thread on BSMS.

I would expect it to be diverse cause you get access to both Sussex and Brightons student union right? Or do you mean diverse on the course?

Also my question is, what's the accommodation like?
Original post by alkaline.

I would expect it to be diverse cause you get access to both Sussex and Brightons student union right? Or do you mean diverse on the course?

Hey, yeah you get access to both student unions. Accomodation wise, I think you stay with other medical students either at lewes court on sussex campus or paddock fields or something like that on brighton campus, when I went for an open day they both look pretty good :smile:
How are you revising?

Many many past papers :smile:

I didn't know you were a medicine applicant?
I've spoke to you on many diff accs
Hey, yeah you get access to both student unions. Accomodation wise, I think you stay with other medical students either at lewes court on sussex campus or paddock fields or something like that on brighton campus, when I went for an open day they both look pretty good :smile:

so we're only restricted to those two right?
so we're only restricted to those two right?

That's my understanding, quite bummed since I would prefer slightly cheaper accomodation (think its around £120-125 a week) but oh well it still looks nice :smile:
That's my understanding, quite bummed since I would prefer slightly cheaper accomodation (think its around £120-125 a week) but oh well it still looks nice :smile:

from the pictures on the university website it looks okay but not as great once you've seen for example, Newcastle.

£124 per week (Ensuite) and look how gorgeous it is http://www.ncl.ac.uk/accommodation/university/manor-bank/#facilities

Either way BSMS is my first choice, and my Newcastle application is for biomed.
from the pictures on the university website it looks okay but not as great once you've seen for example, Newcastle.

£124 per week (Ensuite) and look how gorgeous it is http://www.ncl.ac.uk/accommodation/university/manor-bank/#facilities

Either way BSMS is my first choice, and my Newcastle application is for biomed.

Looks alright, the one with double bed looks like the whole room is just the bed. Also the pictures will always look better than real life, the sunshine, angle and effect and everything makes it seem like some amazing place but in reality it's not that spectacular.
Looks alright, the one with double bed looks like the whole room is just the bed. Also the pictures will always look better than real life, the sunshine, angle and effect and everything makes it seem like some amazing place but in reality it's not that spectacular.

yeah I did realise that, the bed's double that's why.

I know but that means that BSMS pictures also look better than in real life, so relatively one is still better than the other. It sounds like I'm complaining, I'm not, it's just a comparison. I really want to go to Brighton-Sussex.

Are you applying for A100 this year?

I know but that means that BSMS pictures also look better than in real life, so relatively one is still better than the other. It sounds like I'm complaining, I'm not, it's just a comparison. I really want to go to Brighton-Sussex.

same standard of photography doesn't apply everywhere.

non of ur business
same standard of photography doesn't apply everywhere.

non of ur business

it's not solely about photography look at the actual furniture and setting etc.

er okay? why did you quote me then I wasn't even talking to you

who even are you, I don't remember talking to someone with "many" accounts, just PM me or leave me alone.
it's not solely about photography look at the actual furniture and setting etc.

er okay? why did you quote me then I wasn't even talking to you

who even are you, I don't remember talking to someone with "many" accounts, just PM me or leave me alone.

Look at the comment I replied to, who did you quote?
Look at the comment I replied to, who did you quote?

you replied to me
and before that I replied to irukandji5

?
you replied to me
and before that I replied to irukandji5

?

/kj
/kj

what? stop wasting my time.

what? stop wasting my time.

How can you say to me you weren't talking to me when i responded to a reply by you.
You then replied and i responded; You asked a question and i replied. You then said "er okay? why did you quote me then I wasn't even talking to you". Are you alright in the head?
(edited 7 years ago)
How can you say to me you weren't talking to me when i responded to a reply by you.
You then replied and i responded; You asked a question and i replied. You then said "er okay? why did you quote me then I wasn't even talking to you". Are you alright in the head?

I meant originally... why did you quote me when I was talking to irukandji5... whatever leave it now.

Latest

Trending

Trending