oh yes :lol: we still have to go this week :emo:
omgggg my driving test is coming up sooo soon :afraid: during holidays:emo:

Insha'Allah you pass:h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fatima1998
oh yes :lol: we still have to go this week :emo:
omgggg my driving test is coming up sooo soon :afraid: during holidays:emo:

Oh okay. Good luck, you'll fine be inshallah
Going to do some work experience soon - how is it like?
Original post by Ayaz789

Posted from TSR Mobile

Salams Ayaz, you okay?
Original post by Ayaz789

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ak143244

everyone says that i'll be fine but i won't be because i am terrified :emo: thanks guys :yy:

like a job?
Reply 3803
Haha :smile:
Yeah truee
Alhamdullilah, good - so glad it's the weekend now. Planning to do some work experience soon. What about you?

Good. Oh where?
Well my dad just arrived back from abroad so am going to go have dinner now with fam.
Salaam/Khuda hafiz for now :smile:

Original post by mariachi
there are people who claim that TSR rep is a matter of life and death : but they are tragically misguided

it's much more serious than that

True but so sad tbh, oh well.
(edited 7 years ago)
everyone says that i'll be fine but i won't be because i am terrified :emo: thanks guys :yy:

like a job?

Just pray Bismillah before you start and you'll be okay. DONT WORRYYYY

Yeah I know but how is a job like?
Just pray Bismillah before you start and you'll be okay. DONT WORRYYYY

Yeah I know but how is a job like?

yep i do :grin: but i am WORRIED :hide:

welllll depends how many hours you do a week and if you can manage both; your school and job. I never done one, applied to some but then i decided not to do it because i know i cannot managed both :cry2: i can't even manage school work :lol:
yep i do :grin: but i am WORRIED :hide:

welllll depends how many hours you do a week and if you can manage both; your school and job. I never done one, applied to some but then i decided not to do it because i know i cannot managed both :cry2: i can't even manage school work :lol:

Whyyyy?

Yeah same I can't do both at the same time. I'm planning to do some work experience on holidays or after college. It will be tooooo much for me to hadnle if I did both.
Whyyyy?

Yeah same I can't do both at the same time. I'm planning to do some work experience on holidays or after college. It will be tooooo much for me to hadnle if I did both.

because it is stressful, i have some sort of pressure to pass at the first time :sad:

yep, work experience is good so give it a go! and see how it goes :borat:
because it is stressful, i have some sort of pressure to pass at the first time :sad:

yep, work experience is good so give it a go! and see how it goes :borat:

You'll be fine trust meeee

Yeah I will, hopefully I'll enjoy it.
(edited 7 years ago)
You'll be fien trsut meeee

Yeah I will, hopefully I'll enjoy it.

ermmm whats going on with your spelling :toofunny: ok i trust you , if i didn't pass then you'll see the other side of me :unimpressed:

aha... what is it about?
ermmm whats going on with your spelling :toofunny: ok i trust you , if i didn't pass then you'll see the other side of me :unimpressed:

aha... what is it about?

Typo sorry (I edited it)
Erm.. Fatima.. No...

Oh it's about IT Helpdesk. I like helping others and love ICT so both mixed up would create that job, right?
Original post by AmirahxRashid
Just thought id ask a question
When i read namaaz i get distracted alot so how do i stop that??? 😠😠And when i do something wrong in namaaz 😨😨eg read an ayat wrong i automatically think that god has not accepted my prayer 😱😱and then unintentionally my whole namaaz goes wrong and i start forgetting things in my namaz. How do i stop this from happening. 😩😩😩Have u got any tips. Because this is slowly corrupting my faith in a sort of way😱😱😱😱

Even when leading prayer, Imams make mistakes, so do not worry about it :console: My advice: knowledge helps to remove doubts and things playing on your mind - what I would advise to you (and myself) is that if you learn about your Salah, then you will no longer have doubts, because knowledge makes things easier. I will give an example: reciting Surah Fatihah is a Fardh (compulsory) part of Salah whereas the Surah that you recite after is a Sunnah action, as far as I am aware, i.e. if you make a mistake in this second Surah, it would not invalidate your prayer as it was not compulsory. If you are aware of facts like this, then you will not panic after your prayer if you feel you had made a mistake, InshaAllah :smile: Naturally strive to perfect your prayer and make as few mistakes as possible, but in the event you encounter a problem whilst you are actually praying, then it is advisable to also learn what you are supposed to do in those situations so then you know how to make up for it e.g. there is a Sujood of forgetfullness if you forgot how many rakaat you had prayed. Also, just act according to what you know, and only use your doub to seek answers, not something to sit on your mind, otherwise this is what is damaging. Just remember: "Allah does not burden a soul except it what can bare" [2:287]
Typo sorry (I edited it)
Erm.. Fatima.. No...

Oh it's about IT Helpdesk. I like helping others and love ICT so both mixed up would create that job, right?

:lol:
what nooo :sigh: you said i'll pass so if i didn't you will be... :shoot:

oooh sounds interesting :yep: would you get paid or its voluntary?
:lol:
what nooo :sigh: you said i'll pass so if i didn't you will be... :shoot:

oooh sounds interesting :yep: would you get paid or its voluntary?

Oh, you will pass (it's meant to be a morale boost)

Voluntary :smile:
Oh, you will pass (it's meant to be a morale boost)

Voluntary :smile:

only if it helps my nerves :rolleyes:

ah greattt
i also do mentoring :borat:
only if it helps my nerves :rolleyes:

ah greattt
i also do mentoring :borat:

:smile:

What's that?
:smile:

What's that?

its like tutoring but its voluntary :yy:
its like tutoring but its voluntary :yy:

Oh yeahh I've heard of that term at college. It's that word that's always in your head but you don't know what it means.

Btw, I finally prayed my Fajr ON TIME today YAYYY

Salams Ayaz, you okay?

W.salaam:smile: yeah im good alhamdulillah wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
W.salaam:smile: yeah im good alhamdulillah wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I'm good alhamdullilah. I'm so glad it's the weekend .. so tired.

Latest

Trending

Trending