The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

The British people are unattractive stereotype.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by retro_turtles
Lol you're welcome but being hot isn't a laughing matter... we must commend them!

Please stop responding, you just keep reminding me, and I'm laughing awkwardly in front of my mum.
Original post by Longshot002
Please stop responding, you just keep reminding me, and I'm laughing awkwardly in front of my mum.

no you're gonna make me keep on going ....
tell your mother

[video="youtube;gh1IxhPwMb4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh1IxhPwMb4[/video]
Original post by PrincessBO$$

:colonhash: Great nice to know UK is ........... :emo:

Thanks to image boards/ forums on the web, I can't see anything with Sweden or relating to Sweden without thinking of white supremacists whining about Muslims.
Original post by Mactotaur
Ahem. Tuppence Middleton?

Not even sure.
Not even sure.

What?
What?

What that gif's meant to be.

:colondollar:damn:colondollar:
Was in Bristol recently.

Objectively there was a ridiculous amount of unattractive, badly dressed people for a supposedly 'trendy' city. Clearly many places are far worse.

From what I have seen Britain seems to fare quite badly in comparison to other European countries. In Sweden, Germany, Austria and Spain, people seemed to take far more care in their appearance.
(edited 7 years ago)

:colondollar:damn:colondollar:

PHWOAR
Original post by stefano865
Was in Bristol recently.

Objectively there was a ridiculous amount of unattractive, badly dressed people for a supposedly 'trendy' city. Clearly many places are far worse.

did you see these?

Original post by xobeauty
It's just the white people, if it wasn't for the coloured people UK would be pure ugly.

You're trying to be sarcastic, right...?
PHWOAR

cammy boyyy <3333
Original post by PrinceHarrys
did you see these?

Barely saw anyone fap worthy tbh. :redface:
Barely saw anyone fap worthy tbh. :redface:

Lol, pics of the types of people you mean? :borat:
What that gif's meant to be.

Bart Simpson is going nuts and wolf whistling, that's my reaction to that hot girl you posted.

no you're gonna make me keep on going ....
tell your mother

[video="youtube;gh1IxhPwMb4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh1IxhPwMb4[/video]

k
I am pretty sure Emma Watson and Natalie Dormer swing the scale like an elephant on a trampoline.
I´m not british and I don't live in GB but from what I've seen when going to GB or from tourists around my area, generally, British guys tend to be quite attractive or normal whereas British girls have an absolutely **** style (I'm not saying all of them) but they don't know how to dress well, as in they dress quite trashy (I don't mean to be rude though) which affects quite a lot the general view on their attractiveness.
But all this is a matter of what part of Britain someone is, for example, my brother is a student in Durham and from what my family has seen, the girls there tend to look better than in Newcastle due to the way they dress.
Original post by oShahpo
I am pretty sure Emma Watson and Natalie Dormer swing the scale like an elephant on a trampoline.

I was just looking at Natalie Dormer.