The Student Room Group

Why do the inbetweeners never shut up about sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by .........Jeff458
I think you srsly pissed him off as well. It's quite funny though :smile:

i don't know how long its been and i have no idea why i am still at it
Reply 201
Original post by retro_turtles
Well semi actually i ****ed up my ears by hearing too much loud music and stuff, it's quite sad really..

And well done :smile:

Are you one of those plums that has their music up full blast on the train/bus and one of those cretins that drives around the estate was music pumping full blast while you shake your head around?

You bring everyone joy when you leave the room.
Reply 202
i don't know how long its been and i have no idea why i am still at it

Neither do I.

I have repeatedly outsmarted and rekt you on this thread. Maybe you one of those clowns that likes to be humiliated?
Original post by justboy
Are you one of those plums that has their music up full blast on the train/bus and one of those cretins that drives around the estate was music pumping full blast while you shake your head around?

You bring everyone joy when you leave the room.

no because i don't use public transport or own a car and i no longer listen to it on loud

and na ... the party don't start till i walk in :tongue:
Original post by justboy
Neither do I.

I have repeatedly outsmarted and rekt you on this thread. Maybe you one of those clowns that likes to be humiliated?

Have you really though? I mean come on the insults were mediocre at best (and thats me being generous :smile: )
Reply 205
no because i don't use public transport or own a car and i no longer listen to it on loud

and na ... the party don't start till i walk in :tongue:

lol more like the party ends when you walk in. As soon as you walk in everyone is like ' ugh no not her, **** this' and they bolt home while you sit alone and cry in the corner downing vodka to make yourself feel better lol.
Original post by justboy
lol more like the party ends when you walk in. As soon as you walk in everyone is like ' ugh no not her, **** this' and they bolt home while you sit alone and cry in the corner downing vodka to make yourself feel better lol.

I can't drink vodka mate

check your privilege :tongue:
Reply 207
Have you really though? I mean come on the insults were mediocre at best (and thats me being generous :smile: )

Yes I have and don't even try and deny it.

It wasn't just the insults- it was the way I destroyed any counter argument you tried to provide and all you were able to do was cry ' I'm trying to be reasonable here wahhh :cry:'.

lol anyone reading this thread will be laughing their ass off at you. They'll be thinking 'who the hell is that retro clown omg what a huge dumbass.' :rofl3:
Reply 208
I can't drink vodka mate

check your privilege :tongue:

Well whatever chavy drink you can get your hands on by begging outside the corner shop for people to go in and buy it for you.
Original post by justboy
Yes I have and don't even try and deny it.

It wasn't just the insults- it was the way I destroyed any counter argument you tried to provide and all you were able to do was cry ' I'm trying to be reasonable here wahhh :cry:'.

lol anyone reading this thread will be laughing their ass off at you. They'll be thinking 'who the hell is that retro clown omg what a huge dumbass.' :rofl3:

I think the sad fact is that you're still trying to justify yourself but its just not working out .....

Spoiler

Original post by justboy
Well whatever chavy drink you can get your hands on by begging outside the corner shop for people to go in and buy it for you.

I'm not a chav though? and who goes to corner shops anymore?
Reply 211
I think the sad fact is that you're still trying to justify yourself but its just not working out .....

Spoiler

Is your brain broken ass clown? I have clearly told you to stop calling me hun. Stop talking to me like I am your retarded slightly slow puppy or something.
Reply 212

Haha whatever you say chav girl. And you go to the corner shop every weekend before you go and vandalise a park with your chavy friends.
Reply 213

To be fair he does have a point. You're definitely a Chav.
Original post by Scott.
To be fair he does have a point. You're definitely a Chav.

i may type like one but i don't go around in matching tracksuits causing havoc in the streets
Original post by justboy
Is your brain broken ass clown? I have clearly told you to stop calling me hun. Stop talking to me like I am your retarded slightly slow puppy or something.

:smile:
Reply 216
i may type like one but i don't go around in matching tracksuits causing havoc in the streets

chav7.jpg
Reply 217
:smile:

What you smiling at chav clown?

Spoiler

Original post by Scott.
chav7.jpg

I have none of that so...
Original post by justboy
What you smiling at chav clown?

Spoiler