The Student Room Group

24, and never had oral sex

Scroll to see replies

Listen it's not funny it's actually very sad.
He was obviously mentally ill and living in a fantasy world and add to that the ease of getting weapons in the USA and you get the deadly result that unfortunately happened.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Do it :biggrin: Yeah as I say, I don't condone rape but just sayin', he had a prime opportunity to fulfill his dying wish there and not suffer the consequences :rofl:

Here:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1tK5hMAJCeN

@Nirvana1989-1994
@0to100
@UWS
Original post by 0to100
you dont hear my amazing voice

@Rhaenys10 @Nirvana1989-1994 have you never heard my voice on the recordings???? O__o

I couldn't hear anything either mate, just loads of fuzzing and noise.
Reply 223
Original post by 0to100
I was too lazy to type cuz i had pizza hands

lol well, not like this thread was serious to begin with :rofl:

We've gone and trashed it up and made it our own

:daydreaming: You speak so fast in your native accent :h:

@UWS m8 u r well posh an ting :h: I might do one of these tomorrow but I don't want people hearing me read this weird s*** whilst it's this quiet :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)

So wait you are Romanian?.
I thought you are from the Uk?.
I couldn't hear anything either mate, just loads of fuzzing and noise.

..which one r u even on about because they have heard me already in other recordings...

Original post by UWS
lol well, not like this thread was serious to begin with :rofl:

We've gone and trashed it up and made it our own

thats what we do
Original post by 0to100
..which one r u even on about because they have heard me already in other recordings...

Just the ones in this thread.

So cool :love:
You speak so fast lol.
Reply 229

You said cannabis, i'm sure I heard it. Romanian is such a nice language :biggrin:

I don't speak any other languages (my German is ****) so I shall not attempt it :rofl:
Original post by 0to100

thats what we do

I've heard you, but I did have to put my headphones on ...
Reply 231

@UWS m8 u r well posh an ting :h: I might do one of these tomorrow but I don't want people hearing me read this weird s*** whilst it's this quiet :rofl:

First person on here to say I'm posh and I approve :biggrin: Everyone else said I'm Indian or from northern England :rofl:
Original post by Rhaenys10
I've heard you, but I did have to put my headphones on ...

its not my fault :cry2::cy2: i told youse it was buffering :cry:

maybe ive got too many tabs and apps open...
Original post by UWS
First person on here to say I'm posh and I approve :biggrin: Everyone else said I'm Indian or from northern England :rofl:

You probably just sound posh to me :rofl: Got a slight Indian twang though it sounds like. I've got a Kent accent which is more a Essexy-cockneyish type of an accent.

I do, yeah...
Did another German one lmao. Now I'm just showing off :rofl:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0P16RQOIzeq
Original post by UWS
You said cannabis, i'm sure I heard it. Romanian is such a nice language :biggrin:

I don't speak any other languages (my German is ****) so I shall not attempt it :rofl:

I said that yeah... It was an article about cannabis consumption in Romania... that's why at some point I was like "wtf did I choose this ****"

It gets on my nerves when ppl compare Romanian to Russian tbh. Like, it's a Romance language, respect it pls <3
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
So cool :love:
You speak so fast lol.

I'm from a region where we speak real' fast lmao
It's like... the Texas of Romania :rofl:
so whats going on are you all friends with tingtox now :confused: lol
Original post by Rhaenys10
I do, yeah...
Did another German one lmao. Now I'm just showing off :rofl:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0P16RQOIzeq

THREE fluent languages, Woody is impressed :top: I'm a bit ashamed tbh, my best mate is Spanish-born and I also have a friend from Switzerland, yet I don't speak Spanish or German :ashamed:
I blame it on being British, we're possibly the worst nation in the world at learning foreign languages :rofl:
Original post by 0to100
so whats going on are you all friends with tingtox now :confused: lol

Appearances can be deceiving.

Quick Reply

Latest