The Student Room Group

24, and never had oral sex

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by Rhaenys10
I said that yeah... It was an article about cannabis consumption in Romania... that's why at some point I was like "wtf did I choose this ****"

It gets on my nerves when ppl compare Romanian to Russian tbh. Like, it's a Romance language, respect it pls <3

I can tell it sounds nothing like Russian though... I can hear the Latin elements and it's lovely :biggrin:
I'm from a region where we speak real' fast lmao
It's like... the Texas of Romania :rofl:

Actually my mother is from Romania.
She left there at age 13.
And so were my beloved late grandparents.
Original post by WoodyMKC
THREE fluent languages, Woody is impressed :top: I'm a bit ashamed tbh, my best mate is Spanish-born and I also have a friend from Switzerland, yet I don't speak Spanish or German :ashamed:
I blame it on being British, we're possibly the worst nation in the world at learning foreign languages :rofl:

It's cause you don't really need foreign languages. Americans know Spanish cause of Latin America and ****, and ppl from countries that are not the UK/the US/AU/NZ/others I may have overlooked learn at least English, because yeah, they need it :rofl:

And I'm not completely fluent in German yet, just saying. :rofl:
Original post by 0to100
so whats going on are you all friends with tingtox now :confused: lol

Why not be friends?.
I apologized and I forgive all of you.
Original post by 0to100

she's doing Maths
It's cause you don't really need foreign languages. Americans know Spanish cause of Latin America and ****, and ppl from countries that are not the UK/the US/AU/NZ/others I may have overlooked learn at least English, because yeah, they need it :rofl:

And I'm not completely fluent in German yet, just saying. :rofl:

Yeah I mean I'm never going to need those languages per se, but annoying though when my mate's family all speak to each other in Spanish and I only understand snippets of it :rofl: Which I've told them a million times is considered very rude in England and they all speak English, but they carry on anyway :toofunny:
I'm from a region where we speak real' fast lmao
It's like... the Texas of Romania :rofl:

Haha cool :rofl:
Original post by 0to100

she's doing Maths

I went downstairs to heat up a cookie in the microwave lol, a delicious 1am snack :h:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I went downstairs to heat up a cookie in the microwave lol, a delicious 1am snack :h:

I've made myself some coffee
Yeah I mean I'm never going to need those languages per se, but annoying though when my mate's family all speak to each other in Spanish and I only understand snippets of it :rofl: Which I've told them a million times is considered very rude in England and they all speak English, but they carry on anyway :toofunny:

It's considered rude pretty much everywhere lmao... But Spaniards don't really give a **** about stuff like this

So you are british or romanian, I don't ubderstand.

I want some coffee :tongue:
Original post by Iamverycool
Why not be friends?.

But do all of us forgive you? Just kidding, we're nice people, aren't we? :rofl:
But do all of us forgive you? Just kidding, we're nice people, aren't we? :rofl:

I thought you all forgave me.
So you are british or romanian, I don't ubderstand.

I AM ROMANIAN FOR ****'S SAKE
How is that not clear yet?
It's considered rude pretty much everywhere lmao... But Spaniards don't really give a **** about stuff like this

IKR, I love them and all but they're the ****ing rudest nation :rofl: Sometimes my friend says things with a really s***ty tone and I'm like "F***ing hell, alright mate..." and he's like "Sorry, that tone is normal in Spanish :rofl:
I AM ROMANIAN FOR ****'S SAKE
How is that not clear yet?

Ah. I thought you are british.

I am "half romanian" as my mother was born there. She left there at age 13.
She used to speak with my grandparents romanian.
So I know a few words.

What part of romania are you from?.
Appearances can be deceiving.

brutal lol

Why not be friends?.

because ur gonna get banned, comeback and do this all over again obviously

she's doing Maths

oh rite lol
IKR, I love them and all but they're the ****ing rudest nation :rofl: Sometimes my friend says things with a really s***ty tone and I'm like "F***ing hell, alright mate..." and he's like "Sorry, that tone is normal in Spanish :rofl:

True AF. I personally think that Spanish is one of the most beautiful languages in the world too

Quick Reply

Latest