The Student Room Group

What is the worst/embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by samerf
When I used to do AS business whenever I was late the teacher used to close the class room door because he knew I struggled opening it. This one day I was late and I was struggling for at least a minute to open this door . What made things worse is that some parts of the door had glass and everyone could see me . I managed to open the door and then the entire class started clapping for me. From that day onwards I Learnt if I can't open the door I should tell someone else to open it for me. A few days ago I tripped in maths while I was getting up. Ive had so many embarrassing moments .

I bet you started to arrive early after that incident :smile:
Hmm I'm not sure tbh.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
I announced to my grandmother that I was going to buy some condoms.

I was 11.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I tripped on perfectly level, dry ground the other day. Not looking at phone. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Just lost my balance and yep.
Well done Cheese.

Original post by TheOtherSide.
I tripped and broke my collarbone by running on grass. It wasn't wet, either. :hide:

Original post by nomophobia
Today I was walking into maths and I tripped over absolutely nothing - the teacher saw and got shocked and started looking around to see what I'd tripped on - was very ashamed to tell him the truth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I once tripped on a wall...
Original post by Gogregg
I once tripped on a wall...

:rofl3:
Original post by ak143244
Calling my teacher mum at primary school

Pushing the door when it said "Pull..."

Breaking my neck, head injury and coma in 1997.
When I was 16 during a bars routine in a gymnastics competition. Got a total front wedgie. As soon as I dismounted I ran straight to the changing room toilets and burst into tears. The most embarrassing thing ever.
Reply 47
Original post by Matrix123
Hmm I'm not sure tbh.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :biggrin:
Reply 48
Original post by john2054
Breaking my neck, head injury and coma in 1997.

Damn.. How?
Haha :biggrin:

Yeah :tongue:

The pushing a pull door/pulling a push door is quite a common one I find. I remember my best friend, at the time, and I were running through the school to get somewhere. I slowed down because there were some 'pull' doors ahead. My friend thought they were 'push' doors and ran straight into them :lol:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Ripping my leggings while doing the splits, while my friends were watching me & Having a wardrobe malfunction at a conference. :biggrin:
Reply 51
Original post by Matrix123
Yeah :tongue:

The pushing a pull door/pulling a push door is quite a common one I find. I remember my best friend, at the time, and I were running through the school to get somewhere. I slowed down because there were some 'pull' doors ahead. My friend thought they were 'push' doors and ran straight into them :lol:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha XD
Reply 52
Calling my teacher mum at primary school

Pushing the door when it said "Pull..."

falling down the college stairs when everyone was watching. luckily i grabbed my friend too and she fell aswell so it was all good :biggrin:

talking about my crush and i didnt realise he was sat behind me :eek: soo embarrassing
Reply 53
Original post by mkap
falling down the college stairs when everyone was watching. luckily i grabbed my friend too and she fell aswell so it was all good :biggrin:

talking about my crush and i didnt realise he was sat behind me :eek: soo embarrassing

Lol

Ahh.. That's the worst ever. What happened after may I ask?
Reply 54
Lol

Ahh.. That's the worst ever. What happened after may I ask?

which story?
My legs got tangled onto my chair in year 9 and I went to get up and suddenly I flew 5 meters away from my chair, bashed my head and in less than a millisecond I see everyone looking down at me and my teacher face right in front of mine asking if I'm ok.

No one would stop talking about this incident😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by mkap
which story?

Your crush, sorry should've made it clear.
Original post by DamnDaniel2
My legs got tangled onto my chair in year 9 and I went to get up and suddenly I flew 5 meters away from my chair, bashed my head and in less than a millisecond I see everyone looking down at me and my teacher face right in front of mine asking if I'm ok.

No one would stop talking about this incident😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also called my teacher a micro orgasm instead of a microorganism several times and didn't realise until the end of the lesson. Can't believe none of my friends told me😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Original post by DamnDaniel2
I also called my teacher a micro orgasm instead of a microorganism several times and didn't realise until the end of the lesson. Can't believe none of my friends told me😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha
Damn... Daniel.
Reply 59
Your crush, sorry should've made it clear.

well this was about two years ago so i wouldnt say hes my crush anymore. my friends were sat in the college canteen and his friends were sat behind and i didnt realise. me and the guy kind of liked each other and used to text so i came into the canteen and said to my friends so loud 'guess what (my crushes name)' said to me and i started telling them. then they quietly told me he was sat behind me and i got so embarrassed and shy i just sat down and didnt talk.

he wasnt bothered i messaged him after to say sorry but he said it was actually funny :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest