The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

University Of Plymouth Medical Applicants for 2017 entry

Hello all!

Just thought I'd make a thread for all of us who are applying for medicine at plymouth this year for September 2017 entry.

Best of luck to us everyone!

A bit about me:

I'm applying with achieved grades of A*A*A* and a UKCAT average of 670 (VR 650, QR 670, AR 690, SJT Band 1). I hope this will be enough for an interview! Not sure because my QR seems a bit too low. Anyone have any predictions for cut offs this year?
GCSE grades: 5As 5Bs
AS grades (achieved): AAA
A2 grades (predicted): A*A*A*
Extra curricular: DofE gold award, chamber choir, athletics, netball, grade 8 piano, Envision (youth outreach charity)
Other: lots of work experience. Very weak GCSEs due to extenuating circumstances, but my tutor explained this in my reference.

Praying hard for this! 🙏🏾

UKCAT average 637.5 really worried I won't meet the cut offs but worth a shot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by CutieTootsie
GCSE grades: 5As 5Bs
AS grades (achieved): AAA
A2 grades (predicted): A*A*A*
Extra curricular: DofE gold award, chamber choir, athletics, netball, grade 8 piano, Envision (youth outreach charity)
Other: lots of work experience. Very weak GCSEs due to extenuating circumstances, but my tutor explained this in my reference.

Praying hard for this! 🙏🏾

UKCAT average 637.5 really worried I won't meet the cut offs but worth a shot

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4365914

I think this is the thread we're using because it's in the med forum :biggrin:
Good luck! You have some strong stats!
Original post by setarcos
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4365914

I think this is the thread we're using because it's in the med forum :biggrin:
Good luck! You have some strong stats!

I don't know if this will be any help or indication at all to anyone waiting on an interview but I received one yesterday from Plymouth for December 8th and I was thinking of staying in the Jury's inn too!!

My stats aren't even that great excluding my gcses l, many of you are in much better positions so I'd imagine many of you are much more likely than me to get interviews so don't worry!!

GCSEs: 10 A*s and a B
AS Grades: AADC (repeating D and C)
Ukcat average: 640

Hopefully that will help anyone who's at all concerned!! Best of luck to all of you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending