The Student Room Group

1 mark off GCSE "C" Grade!

After a remark we were just 1 mark off a "C" GCSE grade .... does anyone know if there is anything that we can do to get the extra 1 mark please?
Original post by Lynn Marie
After a remark we were just 1 mark off a "C" GCSE grade .... does anyone know if there is anything that we can do to get the extra 1 mark please?

Your only realistic option is to retake.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which exam board?
Why is it being marked now?
Where are you applying to?
Hi we many marks did it go up?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Thank you for your prompt reply. The exam board is WJEC/GCS. It was being remarked has they thought we had suffered from harsh marking. We were 3 marks off a "C" and the remark gave 2 more marks. We have an apprenticeship but i need my English GCSE!

Original post by Theplace
Which exam board?
Why is it veing marked now?
Where are you applying to?
Hi we many marks did it go up?
Reply 4
Thank you

Original post by gdunne42
Your only realistic option is to retake.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you for your prompt reply. The exam board is WJEC/GCS. It was being remarked has they thought we had suffered from harsh marking. We were 3 marks off a "C" and the remark gave 2 more marks. We have an apprenticeship but i need my English GCSE!

it's always one mark off a grade change!
This happens a lot and there was a snow about wanna be apprentices who were stuck due to this.
You may have to go for a resit. The more who post about this the better, it is ruining lives.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Theplace
it's always one mark off a grade change!
This happens a lot and there was a to show about wanna be apprentices who wee stuck due to this.
You may have to go for a resit. The more who post about me this the better, it is ruining lives.

What?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest