The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3840
Original post by Ayaz789
Alhamdulillah wbu?

Good :smile: Alhamdulillah okay.
[video="youtube;GAFPK4hLZ7o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAFPK4hLZ7o[/video]
Original post by Kutta
Yo man logged in to find my ps and couldn't find it, this is evidence.

Lol I believed you the first time on whatsapp kutta saab :tongue:

Original post by ak143244
Guys, going sleep now.
Nice talking to you once again.
Have a great day, Kudafiz :smile:
@h333 @fatima1998 @Ayaz123 @IdeasForLife @HAnwar @mariam687

Belated khuda hafiz bro!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mariachi
true, true : reps for you (for accurately counting my posts)

I think this is a clear case of "tu patere legem quam ipse fecisti" (you will suffer the consequences of rules of your own making)

However, as stated by the ILO Administrative Tribunal in two 2009 findings

the Tribunal decided in favour of our colleague, basing itself on the Latin maxim tu patere legem quam ipse fecisti, according to which any authority is bound by its own rules, as long as such rules have not been amended or abrogated
https://cds.cern.ch/journal/CERNBulletin/2010/08/Staff%20Association/1243072?ln=en

so, I decided to suspend the mariachi rule for the week-end (until Monday, 8.30 a.m. GMT)

best.

Reported for politics.
Let's see if Ideas defends this :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IdeasForLife
It's OK. I support the deletion of bad jokes.

So why are half your posts still here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
So why are half your posts still here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The same reason your face is.
The same reason your face is.

Difference is my face deserves to be here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Difference is my face deserves to be here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think the others will think we hate each other because of all the brutal rips lately lol.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SuperHuman98
Screenshot_20161014-231522.jpg

Haha :biggrin:
I think the others will think we hate each other because of all the brutal rips lately lol.

My thoughts exactly.
Ahlus-sunnah sheikh Ninowny on why Hussain ibn Ali a.s brought his women, family, and children with him

[video="youtube;0O3wVcTs4GY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O3wVcTs4GY[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Salams everyone! :smile:
"... They felt that an injustice had been done to them. When called upon to surrender, they refused.They knew at the time that this would mean death for them. If, however, they were to submit to injustice, they would disgrace their manhood and betray their religion. In these circumstances, they yielded to the embrace of death.The heads of these fine young men rolled on the battlefield. In my view, Islam did not attain its greatness by the power of the sword but entirely through the self- sacrifice of its fakirs."

Mahatma Gandhi on Hussain ibn Ali a.s

Walaiikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatu
Original post by mariachi
true, true : reps for you (for accurately counting my posts)

I think this is a clear case of "tu patere legem quam ipse fecisti" (you will suffer the consequences of rules of your own making)

However, as stated by the ILO Administrative Tribunal in two 2009 findings

the Tribunal decided in favour of our colleague, basing itself on the Latin maxim tu patere legem quam ipse fecisti, according to which any authority is bound by its own rules, as long as such rules have not been amended or abrogated
https://cds.cern.ch/journal/CERNBulletin/2010/08/Staff%20Association/1243072?ln=en

so, I decided to suspend the mariachi rule for the week-end (until Monday, 8.30 a.m. GMT)

best.

:lol::rofl:
Original post by Tawheed
Walaiikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatu

You okay?

Lol it's just bants guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
You okay?

Coping day to day as we all are, alhamdullilah, how are you?
Reply 3858

I don't think that. I feel you both want good for each other :smile:
Reply 3859

Wa'alaykum Assalaam :h: you always bring a smile on here. May Allah bless you. Ameen.

Latest

Trending

Trending