The Student Room Group

History and Economics Applicants Oxford 2016/17

I haven't seen any threads about this so if anyone PLEASE has any information, or if you are a prospective student, let me know! I am applying for this course this year and haven't met anyone else who is doing so. Would be great to know GCSES/A levels etc!
Reply 1
Hi. I am applying to the course! Achieved 5 A*s and 6 As at GCSE and am currently studying History, Economics, Italian and Maths while I completed the EPQ last year at a grade A. How about yourself?
Reply 2
Original post by ozzadnar
Hi. I am applying to the course! Achieved 5 A*s and 6 As at GCSE and am currently studying History, Economics, Italian and Maths while I completed the EPQ last year at a grade A. How about yourself?

Which college are you applying to? I haven't spoken to anyone else applying so this is useful! I achieved 11A*1A at GCSE, and am studying History Maths and Economics at A level (also achieved grade A in Politics AS level). How are you feeling about the HAT/HECON?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys,
I have you managed to enjoy the HAT yesterday. I am also a student applying for HECO.
I guess that you two are doing A-Levels. I am an IB student :smile:
All the best for you two
Reply 4
Original post by Belcharlie
Hi guys,
I have you managed to enjoy the HAT yesterday. I am also a student applying for HECO.
I guess that you two are doing A-Levels. I am an IB student :smile:
All the best for you two

You too, how did you find it? Which college are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dramanoons
You too, how did you find it? Which college are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was a fun experience I guess... I am applying to Brasenose college And you? Are you all doing A-level?
Reply 6
How did everyone's interview go? This is from a 2018 applicant:h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending